BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've been consistently flying with American Airlines for nearly 10 years, and am a member of their loyalty program. I appreciate the cleanliness of the aircrafts that I've flown on; and thankfully have always had wonderful baggage service. I do think that their prices are getting a bit absurd these days, and I'm not a fan of having to pay an additional charge for my luggage. Not sure why they switched from having it included in the price.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is a good airline company. Great service at a great price. Perfect for domestic traveling within the US. They are respectful towards guests and the cabin crew is often very friendly. I am overall satisfied.
Marcia A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I used to fly with them all of the time then switched to Delta. Used them on my last trip and I must say that it was far from pleasant. The flight attendants passed out warm water bottles to everyone due to whatever issue that occurred that wasn't properly planned for. The wifi didn't go on for one of my connections. It was just....I would rather leave at an uncomfortable hour to make a Delta flight versus taking a mid day AA flight again.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew AA to Charleston last summer, and got decent deals! The flight was very overbooked though, both times, which was annoying. Otherwise, the customer service is top notch!!
Jessica S.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
It's been a while since o have flown AA, and there is a good reason why. American Airlines give a nasty feel, the last time I was on one it had me itching. The food is horrible and to top it off they are very expensive. They should take the money that they take from us and put it to good use. Service your planes!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Unfortunately this is the main airline that goes to my Caribbean home so I have no choice but to use them. The airport staff are generally rude and poorly informed. My flights are frequently delayed for mechanical issues. They give you pennies when you have to stay over in your connection area because you missed the one flight to your destination for that day. Just a really useless airline that price gauges during natural disaster.
Jessica S.
Marlborough, MA
I had the opportunity to travel with American Airlines in a trip that I took from Puerto Rico to San Antonio. My experience was excellent, from booking the tickets online through their customer service at the airport and on flight. The tickets were expensive, I'm not going to lie, but I would not change the quality of the service that I got until I arrive to my destination. Flight attendants were friendly and courteous and when arriving at my destination I was able to retrieve my luggage quickly without any hassle. I hope to have the opportunity to travel with AA once again in the near future.
smita n.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ok service. Small dirty planes. Better than united airlines. They do have good deals sometimes. Dis not let me claim my miles for a few trips i have had with them regardless of my advantage account with them
Alison B.
Saint Louis, MO
For a few years of my college life i lived in Miami, FL (take me back lol) AA was my go to airlines for all my flights home to STL. I could usually always find a deal and I loved that if my flight was delayed they would send an email or a phone call early so you were aware. Like any other airlines you get delayed or cancelled and they always tried to accommodate you the best way possible. Will definitely be flying with them again soon!!
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I switched over from Delta to American Airlines and let me tell you, I have never experienced any problems with AA. I've been flying by myself ever since I was 11, and I've never encountered any problems with them. They've always been extremely helpful and friendly to me and they're always my go-to travel source!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?