BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19953)
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is a good airline company. Great service at a great price. Perfect for domestic traveling within the US. They are respectful towards guests and the cabin crew is often very friendly. I am overall satisfied.
Pam K.
American is a trusted airline. They have been around forever, offer very competitive prices and deliver quality service. I always look to American first when traveling.
Clair P.
Greencastle, IN
I had the best experience flying with AA. Initially I was very anxious about flying, and I didn't know what company to choose. Honestly, I felt most comfortable and at home with AA. I had some accommodations questions, and I was able to get them answered and fulfilled with no problems. Every employee that I interacted with was positive and genuinely wanted to do everything in their power to help me have a good traveling experience.
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
I just got back from a trip to Colorado where I took multiple American Airlines flights. I have to say that they have some of the sweetest flight attendants I've ever met. I also really enjoyed using the American Airlines App that allowed me to check in to my flight even from a remote ranch without cell phone service or any kind of computer. When it came time to board I just pulled up my bar code, and went through with ease.
Dana S.
Castle Rock, CO
Flying on this airline was fine - no delays, friendly staff at the ticket counter, pleasant flight staff, reasonable airfare. I would recommend this airline to others.
Cristel M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst airline of life. I dont ever want to travel with them again. They are even charging window seats. Their food is crappy and their customer service even worst.
Joselyn E.
My entire family chooses this airline and have for many years. I grew up with this airline and my daughter recognizes this logo. Talking about brand recognition!
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As a frequent flyer, I have found myself always going back to re-check their flights to try to ensure a flight with them over other companies. I have had many opportunities to speak with their customer service, and I have never had an issue with them! The pilots stand outside of the cockpit prior to flying and to see a face of who you are trusting your life with is very nice! I cannot say anything negative about this company!
Nieves S.
I love American Airlines! They always have the best customer service and I have never had any issues with them. It is always a smooth trip when I fly with American. It is my favorite airline and I appreciate their Advantage program being linked to a credit card because it helps accumulate miles much quicker!
Iván G.
Savannah
AA was very effective in helping me with flight changes after Hurricane Irma. Their client service was great and they helped me a lot. The experience on the plane was not outstanding but I did enjoy an individual TV entertainment set but with the mistakes of any airlines, like headphones that don't properly connect. Overall, my experience has been good, I have only been delayed once and I fly with them more than 6 times per year.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?