BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (20005)
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
 When my flight was canceled due to weather  called me to let me know that they had already rebooked me and gave me my new flight information before we even left for the airport. When my flights have been canceled on other airlines and they just wait until you get to the airport and let you figure it out for yourself. Nothing could be done about the flight, it was unsafe to fly, but I appreciated American Airlines proactively rebooking me and taking care of it so I didn't have to stress about finding a flight home.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This Ian airline is awesome l... there service is of high quality and I definitely recommend it to everyone... there treatment is great and there's no discrimination on your race.. by far one of my all time favorite airlines.. I've been traveling on this airline since I can remember.. excellent service
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rude stuff! I flew first class and the flight attendant were very rude she yelled at me to close the luggage case and would not help me as I am short and can barely reach. One lady ran into my suitcase I said sorry and asked if she was okay she gave me the dirtiest look and yelled NO! I DO NOT recommend flying with this airline
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
American Airlines is a horrible airline company. The seats are so cramped, they always overbook, there is very little overhead space if you are not one of the very first ones to board the plane, there are few amenities, and little in terms of customer service. I understand that the staff are probably burned out and frazzled, which is understandable. But that does not make me want to fly on this airline. Sure, the prices are lower than a lot of their competition, but is it worth it? I say NO.
Ellen D.
My last experience with American Airlines was terrible! Flying from Indiana to D.C., a flight attendant accidentally spilled hot coffee on my boyfriends mother. Not her fault, I know, but the young woman never apologized all she said was "I'll get you so club soda" Later, we contacted American Airlines about our displeasure and they never reconciled it.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have travelled with AA for years since we used to be a hub. I like them and they are definitely one of my go to airlines. However, I've noticed their fleet needs a bit of updating and many complaints about cancellations and lack of communication from the airline.

I will still fly with them but I've started to look elsewhere. However, when we go home to Ireland, they are what we choose to fly. We are treated so well and they are so accomodating.
Megan F.
The first class isn't the greatest. On a flight from Charlotte to Seattle the first class did not provide in-flight charging ports for your devices. Also, The flight attendants have woke me up to ask if I needed a beverage. I was always under the impression that it is proper flight attendant etiquette to let people sleep.
Mace P.
Flagstaff
Switched our flight at the last minute, changed our assigned seats away from each other and lost one of our bags because they can't read the tags they put on the luggage.
Mina T.
They are an okay airline. The only problem that I have with them is that they cancelled my return flight without contacting me at all until I called them and asked about it. The only reason I found out is through Google telling me that it got cancelled. Other than that, the flight was fine. I got cookies as my snack.
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently moved to Illinois & all my family is in California so you can say i am frequent flyer. I refuse to fly with on any other line besides AA or US Airways. I have never had a bad experience with them. Except one time i got delayed 4 hours but all planes were delayed due to bad weather. The customer service is always nice. I fell asleep on the flight once & still gave left my can of soda next to me without even asking. I love these airlines.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?