American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,974 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Decent airline but when comparing it to different ones, there’s nothing special about it. Planes are old, service is decent and food is average. Nothing special.
The seats are very small. We have had good experiences with the stewardess'. We like being able to take our carry ons with having to pay fees. We will fly them again.
The only problem that I encountered while selecting this company was when it came to checking in the baggage. This company is only used if the price is good. There was no great customer service and I was ignored when asked for help. I am not too satisfy with this company due to the lackness of wanting to help that the employees had. We got turned away due to not printing luggage tags, we tried twice and had to make the line all over again with no help.
This Ian airline is awesome l... there service is of high quality and I definitely recommend it to everyone... there treatment is great and there's no discrimination on your race.. by far one of my all time favorite airlines.. I've been traveling on this airline since I can remember.. excellent service
Not my favorite, but definitely better than United when I need to buy tickets out of College Station. I will usually fly American whenfaced with the choice of it and united
This airline is horrid, I gave it 2 stars because the staff at my local airport , the former US Airways employees are always polite and try to make your experience positive
I've been a loyalty member of American Airlines for years. The truth is that the travel industry has changed, and full flights are the norm today. Complicate that with the new DOT rules and air carriers are often forced to make cancellations to comply with the regulations. AA has managed to navigate these waters with finesse and continues to be my number one choice for air travel. Their loyalty program is generous and easy to use if you plan in advance a bit.
I have been flying American Airlines for close to 45 years I have always been a very satisfied customer otherwise I wouldn't have continued who's them period lately the service is not up to par the comfort is horrible in the seats and the quality of everything has just gone down period I think it's indicative of the whole airline industry not just one Airline. I must say though that I have always gotten there on time even with unforeseen delays
My last experience with American Airlines was terrible! Flying from Indiana to D.C., a flight attendant accidentally spilled hot coffee on my boyfriends mother. Not her fault, I know, but the young woman never apologized all she said was "I'll get you so club soda" Later, we contacted American Airlines about our displeasure and they never reconciled it.
We took a trip to Mexico and all the attendants & employees were very helpful. They made us feel safe and comfortable and I will use them again for our travels in the near future. Recommend it to family & friends.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos