BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19880)
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I like this airline. I usually use either American, United, or southwest. Those seem to be the ones with the best rates. I've never come across any problems when using this airline. The seating on the planes could be a little more comfy and spacious but, what airline was that. Dependable and reasonable prices. Would use again in future travel.
Jianna J.
i usually have a pretty decent experience with this airline. I wont say 5 stars only because they charge for every little thing and the wifi usually sucks. other than that, pretty good customer service and wide variety of flight times and locations. they will definitely work with you if you flight is delayed or if you miss a flight
Grace L.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is as standard as they come. They are reliable, have pretty decent customer service and competitive pricing with the other major airlines. Always a safe bet.
laura g.
irvine, CA
My first experience with American Air was going to Boston in Economy Seating. Service was up to par and quite courteous. The seats were not extremely comfortable, but not terrible either. My next experience was flying First Class from Japan back to USA. The seats were not as comfortable as I was expecting for a first class flight. Also the food options were pretty terrible in my opinion. For long haul flights, I definitely will not be flying AA again.
Ashley S.
Portland, OR
I hear people complaining about American all the time, but I have to say that I have never had any problems with them. I live in the same city as their headquarters, so maybe that has some influence on their service here.

American is my primary airline. I know they don't have some of the amenities as other airlines, but I would rather have a reliable airline without TV screens than an airline with fancy perks that doesn't get you to your destination on time.
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used American Airlines plenty of times before I typically enjoy flying with them but I do find they reschedule flights very often. I have planned trips weeks in advance as well as months in advanced and they change one of my flights at least once.
It’s typically not a big deal as they are in the same day but I have had times when day if they delay the flight by 6+ hours which can be a headache.
Other than that, I enjoy the flights and their in flight help.
Liz P.
Sparks, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love the flight attendants and everyone at check-in but I am in a wheelchair and at least 45% of my flights have ended with a broken wheelchair or missing parts. They really need to be more careful with mobility devices beforehand instead of just willing to replace items after they get destroyed because of their own negligence.
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
American Airlines usually it's not bad sometimes it is small in space and the snacks are cheap. The services are not bad depending on how long the trip is is how great your services are. The last flight attendant we talked for most of the trip and he explained how he enjoyed his job and suggested me to apply. I would suggest this Airline.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Ugh! I can't tell you how many problems I have had with this airline. Everything from them overbooking flights to changing a flight and then forgetting to "put it in the computer". They always have horrible customer service and most of the time their prices are outrageous. I do my very best to avoid flying AA whenever possible.
Ruthie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a good company and I'm overall satisfied their customer service is good but once or twice they treated me disrespectfully. I'm glad they changed and now I can travel with 2 baggages again because for several years they only had 1 (and the carry on) and I had to pay for the other one to go internationally because I always travel with 2 plus the carry on, I only wish they had more promotions because sometimes I ended using another company because of that.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?