BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19927)
Kristine B.
Washington
Most likely the worst airline I have ever flown. I used it to get to Europe and the flight attendants were verbally rude and acted like they couldn’t be bothered. I would not recommend to anyone.
J。 L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most recently, my fiance and I flew AA to from NYC to Paris. We had a relatively smooth process from beginning to end (thankfully). My only gripe with the flight was the lack of in-flight entertainment. There were a few overhead TVs playing movies but sometimes we could barely see. Other than that, I don't usually eat airplane food so I can't speak to that.
Jade S.
Cheltenham, PA
I always have a great experience with my international flights with AA. The flight attendants are very nice, helpful and keep the plane in check. I am always comfortable and I am fed very well (lol). Domestic flights on the other hand are not great. There are no thrills other than the delish biscuits they provide. I definitely won’t fly AA for domestic anymore.
Delaney H.
Mooresville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I know several people that work for this company so I try to fly with them the most. Tickets can be expensive but the fight is always fine and services who is good so I have no negatives to say.
A B.
Los Angeles
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Considering I take many trips throughout the year I’ve used AA quite a bit and some were great smooth flights with amazing customer service and some were bad ones with delays or rude inconsiderate employees. So it’s 50/50 with this airline company. I must mention that a lot has changed for the better lately and only hope that it continues to progress on that route.
Shayne H.
Wake forest, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flow AA all of my life since I have family that work here. Ticketed or on flight benefits I’ve 98% of time had a great experience. Tickets can be a bit more expensive than some of the budget airlines but they are definitely worth the money. Seats are comfy and there tends to be decent leg room. They are also really great to the employees and have been wonderful every time I’ve flown with a pet. (Minus one steward who was a pain but that was corrected and offered apologies from aa) AA is probably my go to airline in anything
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Use them again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Amy B.
The last time I flew this airline I was surprised at the lack of customer service. I flew last with American in 2015. It will be unless a free trip my last time. Aside from destinations there was no redeeming quality of this airline any longer. Employees seemed very unhappy with their jobs and comfort level and extra fees made it not pleasant on the pocketbook.
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
American Airlines has changed so much, just like all the other airlines. No wifi on board, uncomfortable space in economy. I would travel With AA when I was in FL and I flew at least 20 times in a year back home to NY. They had amazing rewards for the people who had their credit card. Now is literally about who pays the most for the ticket gets better treatment.
Stephanie  S.
N Cambria, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We flew from Pennsylvania to Flordia with American Airlines. This was only my second time flying. They were very accommodating and everything when very smoothly and we arrived on time both ways.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?