BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20014)
laney r.
Florida
This air line may be cheap and affordable but this airline has very bad service sometimes, uncomfortable seats
, and always has delays this airline can ruin vacations which it has done for me before.
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We just used AA to fly for our honeymoon in Mexico. We flew first class and I was rather underwhelmed. We have flown first class with other airlines and got MUCH better treatment. They hardly walked around to refresh our drinks did not offer us any food aside from the meal that you get for your flight (which the food was very unimpressive). It was also disappointing that our flight attendants were not the nicest, they also had little knowledge when it came to customs/citizenship forms.
Demelza W.
Omaha, NE
After all the horror stories you see in the news I was pleasantly surprised by fellow passengers and airport and flight crews. I recently flew alone with two small children and we received so much help and were surrounded by nice people. It made my part much easier!
Isabelle R.
American is not the same quality as other airlines. Consistently disappointed with them and I don't even bother searching for their flights when I need to travel. Jet blue or bust
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Before I had their credit card I had a few bad experiences. Like not having a seat when arriving to the airport or not being seated with the other passenger I was traveling with. But their fares are always cheap, good service on flight, good entertainment, snacks, and drinks. Decently comfortable seats and when using their credit card you get a lot of perks!
Ricamel C.
Philip, SD
The longest flight I've had was with this airline and all I can say is that they're staff and crew delivered exceptional service. Also my flight was on time or was I just lucky?
Andrea A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far my favorite airline, though I've only used a few. The service and prices are just something you can't beat. The only reason I give it 4 is because not all planes are the same. I've been on the updated ones with screens on every seat, outlets, and clean windows, and menus but also the older planes without amenities. I wish that was more consistent because those things really make a difference when choosing a flight, but it's not really fair when you don't have any other options.
Pamela S.
Edinburg, TX
Last month I visited family in California using American Airlines. I had never been on a plane before and I was a little scared, but I got to say I had a great flight I watched moves, the seats were really comfortable and the flight attendants were the nicest people. Next time I visit my family in California I will defenetly use American Airlines.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very disappointed at the airline. Not family oriented. Traveled with my wife and three kids 3, 4, 7 and they gave us separate seats. After talking to a lady at the gate they where able to seat my wife with two of my kids. However my 4 year old was seated by himself with two other people that he did not know. Finally we have to seat our 3, 4 and 7 years old by themselves. I can't comprehend how American Airlines think within their standards this is safe and not a liability.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
American Airlines was nothing special. I used them for my first international flight and the customer service was a nightmare. I missed a flight due to a previous delay (snow storm). I was all alone and could not for the life of me get a human being to speak to me and help me solve my problem. It was borderline absurd. Once i did find someone that would speak with me she was so very helpful and accommodating, but why weren't all the employees like this? On flight service was overall good.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?