BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19960)
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew round trip with them in March, had no issues whatsoever (and my papillon was also flying with me) except for a few flight delays, but things happen. They gave me a complimentary drink on each flight. Economy really wasn't that horrible, either. TSA was very polite, as were all the other employees I came in contact with. Would definitely fly with them again.
brandi d.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The last time I flew with American airlines it was a good experience . They treated me with kindness and respect. My flight left on time and arrived on time . Overall good experience.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
I frequently fly American when I'm traveling for business and pleasure. I wouldn't say I choose American because of preference but it's often the intersection of flight availability and price that leads me to fly AA. I would say my experience on American is usually okay. It's better than United in my experience but often not as pleasant an experience as flying Delta. But anymore your flight experience often depends on luck of the draw, whether it's the route, the crew or the age of the aircraft.
Yaritza H.
San Jose, Ca
On my trip to Mexico we went on American Airlines and it was great, the flight attendants were really nice! My favorite part was being able to watch a movie or listen to music. I would definitely recommend American Airlines.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been an advantage member since 1987, and am an executive platinum member now. AA doesn't have the best reputation lately. They are constantly delayed, and switching aircraft. I attribute this to the merger with US airways and look forward to seeing the changes turn from negative to positive soon. especially the changes to the advantage program, this needs to get more together, and not screw with people's loyalty.
Chuck c.
Rockwell
They seem to have a dedicated  employees that go the extra mile to satisfy a customer. They go out of the way to keep on schedule and cut their cost.
Elizabeth V.
i've only ever flown once. my experience wasn't anything special. I was flabbergasted at the cost of in flight purchases. I mean they don't serve things in glasses, at least not from what I remember. On my return flight, in a much emptier flight, they never even asked if i wanted any in flight purchase whether food or drink. I don't think anyone even came around to check on me.
Megan W.
Charlotte , NC
Love this company. They have a TON of destinations all over the world and do a great job at getting planes back up during delays. Delays happen for all airlines, regularly, but American works hard to get their planes back up in the air as soon as possible. I fly US Airways more than American, but they are both part of the "New" American, and I am excited to see how merging the carriers will go. (The companies and business side are already merged, but they are still flying under separate FAA certificates.)
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
We had an awful trip with another airline the first time we flew. This last time we went with American Airlines and couldn't imagine using something else! It was the best flight I have flown on. We left out of my hometown and flew to Dallas. The flight attendant remembered us on our way home and asked us about our trip to Disney World. Everyone was very nice and enjoyable.
Savannah D.
Woburn, MA
I was very disappointed as they have switched the plane on me multiple times with no notice. The plane that was switched to was a very old model and I didn't feel safe on the flights.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?