BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20030)
Jennie S.
I honestly love AA. I have never had a problem with them from any airport. For the most part, they are always on time as well. Crew is always pleasant. I love Delta but AA is my next best.
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
I'm not a fan of flying in general so I view flying as more of a "let's get this over with" task. I haven't been overly impressed or disappointed. I just feel ehh about American Airlines.
Kim C.
Bismarck, ND
American Airlines is a great airline. I've only had one mishap with them when a plane was delayed and they didn't have any information for what gate their plane was rerouted to on the screen, it made everyone very confused. Other than that I have had a pleasant experience every time I have flown with American Airlines. Their prices always seem to be lower than Delta as well.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
Firstly, the customer service was nice. I booked through Priceline, but was able to go to the website to pick my seats and upgrade to ones with more leg room. When the website would only let me upgrade one seat and not the second I had to give them a call, but I got a prompt response and a very courteous woman got me set up quickly and without fuss. No delays in the airport or on the tarmac. The only complaint I have is one that will probably fall on any airline these days...no leg room unless you pay extra.
Kathleen F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My biggest complaint with airplanes these days is how small the seats are and how packed the planes are. I wish planes look like I've seen in pictures from the 60s, where there was wide open space for people to actually relax. Now, every airline packs everybody in like sardines, the seats get smaller, the legroom get shorter, the space gets tighter and the trips feel longer!
Heather S.
Chocowinity, NC
I had high hopes for American Air but was overall dissatisfied. The customer service was merely okay. Cons of flying with American Air was that I had the gate changed on me twice without notification and almost missed my flight. I vowed to never fly with them again after my complaints were not heard out. I have also had friends fly with them and they too were dissatisfied.
Fatiha R.
I would give this 500000 stars because I live flying and flying is great cuz I get to go places in awesome planes that go fast on the sky I wish I could fly everyday. I wanna be a pilot.
Claire N.
Oak Lawn, IL
I’ve flown American a handful of times and enjoyed the experience each time. Flights are reasonably priced, the staff was friendly, and the plane was clean/well kept.
Michael C.
I have flown with American Airlines it was a great experience for my first flight ever, I enjoyed every bit of it and the staff on the plane we're very appropriate thanks for the flight.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would not recommend this airline to anyone. I purchased a ticket for my husband and explained to them that it was a gift and wasn't a 100% sure if he was going to be able to go. They encouraged me to purchase the insurance policy so I could get a refund in the case he couldn't use the ticket. Well come yo fine out he couldn't get the time off from work. Put the claim into the insurance company and come to find out THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE TICKET! They said his job wasn't a good enough excuse! Yeah will NEVER buy again!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?