BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19939)
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Excellent company, for years has an excellent quality of service.The best part is the human quality of its staff.I do not use it much since I do not travel frequently.The pro is that we arrived fast, the contra is that sometimes the wait is very long
Jessica W.
Caledonia, MI
I'm always embarrassed on airplanes because I have to ask for a seat belt extender. I quietly asked for one upon entering the plane and told them my seat row so they could get it to me without holding up the line. They were so sweet, however! The attendant offered to get the extender for me right then, and made small talk with me as he looked for one and was discreet when giving it to me and so kind. I'd almost forgotten that I was highly self conscious. The customer service was above and beyond, even chatting with me on my way off the plane as I gave them the extender back. It was such a small gesture but it truly made the plane trip less self conscious and more positive.
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
I'm not a fan of flying in general so I view flying as more of a "let's get this over with" task. I haven't been overly impressed or disappointed. I just feel ehh about American Airlines.
Lauren P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am impartial on my feelings towards American Airlines, because they always get me from point A to point B and their prices are good - but as for timing, customer service and anything related to customer experience its awful. AA canceled my flight today with no notification whatsoever and took it upon themselves to book me a flight for next friday? What does a week later do for me?
Jennie S.
I honestly love AA. I have never had a problem with them from any airport. For the most part, they are always on time as well. Crew is always pleasant. I love Delta but AA is my next best.
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
This is my absolute favorite airline to fly with. The seats are comfortable, the people are kind and the snacks are great. The airline also informs you about everything that is happening. They are very specific and it allows you to feel safe and comfortable. They also are very good about the shows they show on the screens. Every time I've flown with them, I've loved my experience.
Stacey A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines flies from my local airport which makes it convenient and easy. I wish there was more legroom in the cabin and i wish for long distance flights every passenger had a TV.
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
Firstly, the customer service was nice. I booked through Priceline, but was able to go to the website to pick my seats and upgrade to ones with more leg room. When the website would only let me upgrade one seat and not the second I had to give them a call, but I got a prompt response and a very courteous woman got me set up quickly and without fuss. No delays in the airport or on the tarmac. The only complaint I have is one that will probably fall on any airline these days...no leg room unless you pay extra.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would not recommend this airline to anyone. I purchased a ticket for my husband and explained to them that it was a gift and wasn't a 100% sure if he was going to be able to go. They encouraged me to purchase the insurance policy so I could get a refund in the case he couldn't use the ticket. Well come yo fine out he couldn't get the time off from work. Put the claim into the insurance company and come to find out THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE TICKET! They said his job wasn't a good enough excuse! Yeah will NEVER buy again!
Claire N.
Oak Lawn, IL
I’ve flown American a handful of times and enjoyed the experience each time. Flights are reasonably priced, the staff was friendly, and the plane was clean/well kept.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?