BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19892)
Kimberly W.
American airlines used to be awesome, but now their prices are up and they hardly feed you or produce great service. Buying food is expensive as well. Anyways my family travels with american airlines a lot. I have been travelling with american airlines since I was 11, I'm 23 now. If you gonna up the prices then at least give your customers something to look forward too. P.S I still fly with them because they are the only airline that goes to my country from this state that I live in, and their prices are high, but not too bad when compared.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
This company have gotten a lot better since the late 90s/early 2000s. The planes appear to have much more space. They offer wifi, electrical plugs (if you are on a newer plane), Tv (for a charge of at least $7), and cellphone texting abilities (if you are a T-mobile user). They still don't have great options for snacks. The flight staff has now moved closer to the nice side, but still need a little work.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
I recently went to Arizona last year with my husband for Christmas to see his family.
Everyone there was so nice and helpful for it being my first time. I’d recommend
Marina W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I rarely fly on this airline, and I'm actually about to fly back. They charge extra for baggage, don't assign seats before the flight, split up the seats of families, don't have food even on long distance flights, and there isn't really any great form of entertainment (such as tvs on the seats or playing a movie on the TV at the front of the room). Also, the flight attendants kept skipping over me when I was waiting for drinks. When I asked for a drink, they looked as if they might not give me one and eventually brought me a drink later.
Sara P.
Only a good airline if you're a member. Otherwise, they only show the least popular seats. An airline with a lot of delays and issues, but the new fleet is much nicer than a lot of other planes I've been on. Worth it if you're a member, but not at all if you're not
Darius T.
So I was traveling to NY and could not get through security because their was a issue with my name on the ticket. AA charged me 150 dollars to change my ticket or I would be late for my flight. I called them and they gave me a E-voucher. ON the way home from NY my plane was delay and I was waiting at the airport for many hours. IN the news Southwestern gave their customers free domestic travel because of a small incidence. I will never ride on AA ever again. Even if they pay me. Their prices are high and horrible service.
Jessica A.
Hilo, HI
I have been flying American since I was little from California to Hawaii. My family and I made the journey this Christmas, it was not memorable - in a good way. The airlines was on time and the people nice. On the way home, we were delayed for an hour on the tarmac with no apologies fir arriving late into Lax due to a mechanical problem. Passengers were late for their connections and no assistance was given to ensure that they would make their flight by the ground people. Glad we had a long layover to not worry about anything.
James M.
Normally when I'm on a flight that's 2.5 hours spanning over 1,100 miles you'd think you'd be in a full size jet, right? Not necessarily.

The route from Miami International Airport to Cincinnati is handled by American Eagle. The pilots and flight attendants are always very cordial and polite, which is very appreciated, but it is also very cramped.

If you're going to subject people to riding for that long in a plane so small, please provide some sort of in flight entertainment or internet access at the very least.

I do the flight often for work, so I don't have much choice but to keep taking this flight. If you do, though...I'd recommend an airline serving the route with a regular sized aircraft.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I really love American Airlines! Such a shame to see those who have had unpleasant experiences. Our flight from Dallas to Los Angeles went very smoothly! Plane was nice and clean white updates that didn't make you watch small scratchy tv's. Seats were on par to other airlines I've flown (but seats recline compared to cheaper airlines that don't even have seats that recline). They do charge for meals on planes for those that didn't know so bring your card if your hungry! Enjoy my flights through AA and wish I could fly with them every time!
Lori Jane R.
Monticello
Always easy to work with and when I flew as a teenager they were very helpful and made sure that I made it to my destination. Also, I got a first class upgrade once which was awesome!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?