BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19910)
Danielle A.
Woodhaven, NY
American Airlines provide passengers with great customer service. The spacing of the seats were ample. Hostess was very kind, and helpful. Flights were always on time. No Delays ! Great movie too.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I flew them when I went on vacation and they were the airline I used when I headed to my destination. When my flights home got messed up due to a delay in one of my flights, the staff at the 800 number were completely amazing and so helpful. They got me transferred from their airlines to United in order to still get me home the same night that I was supposed to be getting home and they saved me quite a headache.
stephanie d.
Houston
American Airlines has never let me down. I am not a loyal flyer with them because I'm not loyal to any airline, and instead let the rates tell me who to fly with, but AA has always done the job, and is sometimes the least expensive option for me. I trust them completely.
Jessica S.
Colleyville, TX
Generally great! You have to have status to really get perks. Also really wish they had an easier way to change flight plans or cancel flights like Southwest does. The fee is terribly inconvenient!
Laura E.
American Airlines is mine and my husband's first choice whenever traveling. While flying can sometimes be a pain with any airline, we've found that American Airlines is the most consistent and has great customer service. My husband is an Admirals Club member, so the perks are a nice bonus as well! Their airplanes are always clean and flight attendants are the friendliest we've experienced!
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been flying American Airlines a lot lately because of their amazing deals! I've been finding direct flights for under $200 which is pretty amazing! It is though, always a coin toss if the plane is clean/updated. They do have a lot in route that still have the shared screens, but a lot are being updated. Regardless, if they keep having routes for this cheap, I'll just remember to load my phone up with movies!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As I've grown older, I've realized a trend in bad flight experiences: I only hate my travel when I'm flying with American. They've lost my bags several times. Their flights exclude the most basic amenities and charge for those which are free on other airlines. Their seats and planes out outdated. It's not even worth flying with them anymore since I can easily fly with another airline for cheaper AND with more amenities.
Alaa A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The first time I flew with american was last war for a trip to Italy. I loved the flight attendants and the pilots, they were so welcoming and accommodating. It made the long flight so much easier.
Yvonne C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use to love flying American Airlines but due to outrageous increase in tickets I no longer fly American. Tge crazy thing about this airline is they do not consider Canada an international flight but more like domestic. Skymiles are a joke now good luck trying to get any of your frequent miles even after providing this joke of an airline your proof of purchases. Everything requires a fee to speak to anyone on the phone to help you make a change for a flight or a purchase. Oh and no over tge phone customer service for advantage members disputing any miles not posted.
Megan R.
The tickets were pretty affordable but the seats weren't that comfortable or clean. I felt like the flight attendants were just annoyed and rushed, they didn't seem to have a lot of patience with any one (which makes sense when you do what they do, but it didn't make anyone's trip more enjoyable). I wouldn't fly with them if I could help it. But a good ticket price is a good ticket price and I won't fight that!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?