American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My experience was pleasant. The plane was clean and the flight attendants were attentive. The price per flight is significantly different than other flights to the same destination. Over all I would fly with them again.
American Airlines has treated me well and with a lot of respect. I have not used this airline much but do like the workers that work for them. Most of their prices are comparable to other airlines which brings much satisfaction.
Hi all right with you? I would love to share this because I really like this product. in addition to being of great quality he surprised me with effectiveness. I never love the products of this brand and I am very happy to always have a great result. I'm loving every thing. My friends are also loving it.
American Airlines is a great company. I love flying with them. I also use them every year or so. I love flying with them. Always feel safe and not worried. I love their customer service as well . Their prices are average
Your average Joe. AA doesn’t go above and beyond in anything in particular but is great for on budget families looking for something middle class. This is weird, but I also love their pre-flight video with instructions.
Have had two flights cancelled in the last four months from this company. In over ten years of flying, I’ve only ever had one flight cancelled with another company. If there were other options, I would not use American.
American Airlines has flights out of my small town airport is why I choose to use them the most. Everyone has always been very nice and pleasant to work with. I have never had any problems and will continue to use them.
I flew with American Airlines a few months ago for a trip to Chicago. The plane was a connecting flight so it was a bit small but it was a pleasant experience. The flight attendants were all very courteous and welcoming.
Great airline company with cheap flights when you book with time in advance but most of the time they’re expensive, also they delay flights very often which is something i dislike a lot but othet than that great service
American Airlines have always been a favorite company to fly with. I earn miles by using their company credit card and get perks such as free baggage and early check in with no lines to wait in. I highly recommend them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos