American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,958 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We had e always had a pleasant experience flying ng with American. My husband is a platinum member send we get free check in bash and priority check in privileges for the whole family. We use the app extensively
one of the best airlines there could be. they let you pay with credit for those times where money is tight and you can still travel with them and have great service
My husband and I just flew to Florida with American Airlines. We ended up sitting on the plane waiting to take off for almost 3 hours. The flight itself was only 2.5. We were supposed to land in Florida at 10:30 and didn't get there until almost 1. I get that stuff like this happens, but the crew kept saying "it'll be about 15 to 20 minutes longer" when really we were waiting for hours. I would have appreciated some transparency.
I like American Airlines. They get you from a-b quickly and efficiently. Their staff is a little less friendly than most mainline airlines and their hubs are generally quite inconvenient for me, personally
I cant complain. They were kind and made my trip easy. Every thing was in order. They handled everything accordingly. I would use American Airlines for my next trip.
By far the best airline I've traveled with to date. Comfortable chairs with adjustable arms, headrests, and reclining chairs. Professional staff. Good service. Smooth takeoff and landing. Enjoyable and exciting.
I used American Airlines when flying out of the country a few years back. I had a great experience with them. My only problem is they don't fly out of my hometown so not always my top choice when flying!
When I fly cross country, I really prefer American. Typically always a decent terminal, and the airplane include chargers. Really kind staff and service always. Satisfied overall and good rewards program
Although it is not my first choice, I do enjoy flying American Airlines. After awhile, all of the standard commercial airlines tend to blend together. The defining features of American, however, is the food and plane quality. American is one of the few airlines that offers food on domestic flights. However, I have found that many of the planes are old and outdated with very little space to move around. Again, it's not a terrible airline, just okay.
I like them, always great prices. Great staff on every flight I have ever flown with them. Always go above and beyond for their customers, would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great flight
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos