BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Katrina V.
Spring Valley, CA
Watch out if you need to change your flight. It might just be cheaper to not show up for your first flight and buy another ticket. I was charged a $200 fee to change tickets, more than what the actual ticket cost! I booked over the phone and noticed the charge when they sent the confirmation email, when I called to ask about it they were completely unapologetic and super unhelpful. When I got to my flight they made me check my carry on which I have flown with before, even though I was completely fine not even questioned about the size on my return flight with the same exact bag. Very unhappy with the customer service and extra fees.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
I like American Airlines fairly well. I think the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The only issue I have with them is that flights are delayed frequently.
Linda S.
MARIETTA, GA
I have flown with this company multiple times. They are always dating and helpful. If you need to check a bag on a smaller flight they insure you have all information.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Great experience and the flight attendants were on point each time I traveled. Would have preferred more Snaxk options but was also flying small commuter airline.
Elizabeth D.
I had not flown American Airlines that I know of in the pass, but was not disappointed. My husband and I were seated separately and they did their best to get us switched around on 3 of the 4 aircrafts we flew on.
Gloria C.
Doral, FL
I had a great service, the flights have never been delayed, I loved how the planes are wide and new, I dont use them as often as i would like but the crew is very polite.
Emily J.
Michigan City, IN
Was a long flight to England but it got so hot on the plane it made it impossible to sleep and the food wasn't that great I would fly it again for the price though
Reese G.
It was very nice and I had an amazing experience. I usually chose this Airline whenever I have the chance. The crew and members are very welcoming and caregiving.
Sandra L.
Dallas
I have used AA in the past and have had pleasant experiences. They are professional and take care of their customers. Will continue to use them for further trips.
Ashley P.
Flown AA many times and I'm always pleased with their customer service and flights. Their flights tend to always run on time and are generally very smooth flights.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?