American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Watch out if you need to change your flight. It might just be cheaper to not show up for your first flight and buy another ticket. I was charged a $200 fee to change tickets, more than what the actual ticket cost! I booked over the phone and noticed the charge when they sent the confirmation email, when I called to ask about it they were completely unapologetic and super unhelpful. When I got to my flight they made me check my carry on which I have flown with before, even though I was completely fine not even questioned about the size on my return flight with the same exact bag. Very unhappy with the customer service and extra fees.
I like American Airlines fairly well. I think the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The only issue I have with them is that flights are delayed frequently.
I have flown with this company multiple times. They are always dating and helpful. If you need to check a bag on a smaller flight they insure you have all information.
Great experience and the flight attendants were on point each time I traveled. Would have preferred more Snaxk options but was also flying small commuter airline.
I had not flown American Airlines that I know of in the pass, but was not disappointed. My husband and I were seated separately and they did their best to get us switched around on 3 of the 4 aircrafts we flew on.
I had a great service, the flights have never been delayed, I loved how the planes are wide and new, I dont use them as often as i would like but the crew is very polite.
Was a long flight to England but it got so hot on the plane it made it impossible to sleep and the food wasn't that great I would fly it again for the price though
It was very nice and I had an amazing experience. I usually chose this Airline whenever I have the chance. The crew and members are very welcoming and caregiving.
I have used AA in the past and have had pleasant experiences. They are professional and take care of their customers. Will continue to use them for further trips.
Flown AA many times and I'm always pleased with their customer service and flights. Their flights tend to always run on time and are generally very smooth flights.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos