American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,973 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I recently flew on American Airlines. The flight left on time and everything went as planned. The flight attendants were alright, even though they looked like zombies. I prefer to fly Delta when I get the chance
Good experience. Booked a flight to Colombia and really liked how it was a direct flight rather than make stops and board another plane. Service was good as well.
DO NOT FLY WITH THEM. AA is absolutely TERRIBLE! I hate them so much! They didn't check the plane before we flew out (even though it was sitting all night so they had plenty of time) but checked it after all the passengers were seated and waiting to fly. After waiting almost an hour and hearing that we'll be flying soon everything is fine, we find out that rain got into the electrical panels in the cockpit. GREAT. So they made us go back to baggage claim, call a ridiculous number which only made things worse (it was supposed to rebook us) and then wait in a HUUUUGE line while they were ruuude the whole time and not helpful!
The best airline company ever. Excellent people. Perfect costumer service. Good food. Nice attention. I use this company many times all the year. I travel a lot.
I love American Airlines! Currently living in DFW so it's a convenient airline that gets me anywhere, pro. I am currently gold status so that's my favorite part.
American airlines is one of the companies that I select to flight when I have the opportunity. It's a good and huge company and I really trust in their services.
Have flown with them many times and would recommend them. When and if issues ever arise with flights more than happy to help accommodate you in any way possible.
They are a great Airline company overall. My only complaint is that when I was snowed in a city over night, they did not give us a hotel room. Otherwise, great!!
The planes for international routes are quite new (Boeing 787-800), quiet and a good onboard entertainment system.
The meals are regular, but something very remarkable is the APP of American, which delivers all the information, update with notifications in real time and even the information of the transfer and location of the suitcases; Which in flights with connection is very useful
I've flown American twice. The first time, they wanted to charge me for changing my flight within 24 hours. Almost every other airline allows you to change within that time period. After speaking with 3 different people and having a meltdown, they finally let me change it without an extra fee. The second time was good because we booked through a travel agent. I would fly them again but if another airline had the same prices, I would go with another airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos