American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,988 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We never seem to have any luck with this airline. Flights constantly get canceled with out any solutions offered from there customer service team. If you can use another airline I would suggest that.
I’ve only flown American Airlines on a few occasions but I didn’t see any issues with any part of it! Nothing stood out as bad in any way and I would definitely fly again if I had to for some reason.
American Airlines is not a bad airline but I wouldn't say is the best one or that I really like it. I had to travel with them several times but I don't feel that the service they provide is as good as the price they charge. they don't include no bag, so you have to pay for it extra. The airplanes are ok but not as modern and nice as other airlines that have similar prices.
I flew from Maryland to California and back, with a layover in Charlotte, NC each way. The seats have little room in front of them and are small. The airline boasted in-flight WiFi but it did not work. On my return trip I was forced to check my carry-on because they overbooked the flight and did not have room for everyone's bags. The one pro was the staff was friendly.
American Airlines is my favored airline. The priority boarding offers me stress free traveling and their on flight meals and snacks are good! They provide options for various diet types which I love.
My husband and I booked our flight at the same time but they had us sitting 15 rows apart even though there was an upgrade on an empty seat right next to him that I had to pay for but I really liked that they gave you the whole can of soda and they had free movies on flight that were newer releases that you could watch. That was a major plus and I would fly with them again
Any time I have flown with this Airline, the staff isn’t very friendly. They also charge for any bag you check. I usually fly Southwest Airlines and I can see a huge difference between the two airlines. When flying in a larger jet, you have tv access which is mice, but smaller jets are uncomfortable and stuffy. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend if you can fly Southwest instead.
I have an American Airlines credit card but I do not fly american as much anymore since most of my flights are now out of LAX rather than Philadelphia. They are a great airline though! No complaints!
I love that I get to pick my seat, and receive complimentary snacks and beverages. The only thing I dislike about AA is that checked bags are it free. I prefer to fly American over any other airline.
my favorite airline, the seats are great, the tvs on the back of the seats allow you to watch a variety of movies or even play games with the person next to you, time literally FLIES. everyone is so welcoming, they give you complimentary headphones as well as blankets and great snacks! their app also works wonders when you need updates. I recommend this airline to everyone!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos