American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,938 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Every time we fly it seems like this is our go to airline. Very friendly staff, depending on flight some planes are a lot more crowded others you can move around.!
Not a huge fan. Lots of extra fees for early boarding, checked bags, and saving certain seats. Ends up being the same price as better airlines after all the fees.
They usually have the most affordable flights listed when I'm scouting the travel pages and they have a good miles program that is free when most other airlines you have to get a credit card to get any rewards. I've never had an issue with flight delays when using them and the crew has always been kind and attentive. One time I was flying to Arizona from Philadelphia and the price of the flight changed the day after I bought the ticket and they refunded my money so I could purchase at the lower price. Just be aware if you do sign up for the rewards program you will be sent relentless emails 4 times a week about booking your next trip
We usually have a decent experience, I would say this airline is definitely not the best but also not the worst. Food is ok and they can sometimes be accommodating. However there have been times that they were not.
I have used AA in the past and have had pleasant experiences. They are professional and take care of their customers. Will continue to use them for further trips.
Since I've used them they have been good about keeping flights on time or early even. They have great staff and relatively roomy seats compared to other airlines.
American Airlines is okay. Not that great. Can be better. I’ll stick with jet blue. But American Airlines did take me where I had to go, so I guess that’s all that matters.🤷🏼♀️
Es una aerolínea bastante buena, organizada y brindan buen servicio, como única queja, a veces solo dejan volar con una maleta y no dan comida en todos sus vuelos
This is the worst airline I have ever traveled in internationally. I booked a ticket to Tokyo and the flight was a total of 10 hours. It was the worst time of my life, they served the food mid flight with ICE inside the sandwich! it was still melting and they didn't bother noticing it. Not to mention the staff was rude to everyone. I try to avoid them as much as I can because they are not worth spending my money on that. I much rather fly other airlines like delta or united. If I can give negative stars I would.
Always great customer service from the moment you start at the check in desk. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I see no cons with this airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos