BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19974)
Elizabeth D.
I had not flown American Airlines that I know of in the pass, but was not disappointed. My husband and I were seated separately and they did their best to get us switched around on 3 of the 4 aircrafts we flew on.
Fatima P.
I shouldn't even write this, because I used to work for this company but I just love this company so much that if possible this would be my # 1 company to travel.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
I like American Airlines fairly well. I think the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The only issue I have with them is that flights are delayed frequently.
Cierra W.
Longs, SC
Super great airline I plan on flying again with American Airlines during spring break! The only bad thing was the plane ride was very cold! I use them every summer and the service is amazing. I would recommend
Gloria C.
Doral, FL
I had a great service, the flights have never been delayed, I loved how the planes are wide and new, I dont use them as often as i would like but the crew is very polite.
Lindsey B.
Easley, SC
We used American Airlines to fly to Cancun, Mexico for our honeymoon! American employees were so helpful and made the trip/flight as smooth as possible! I thoroughly enjoyed this trip, thanks to American Airlines!
Susmita S.
Tampa, FL
I took American Airlines while going to New York a while back. They had good service and I would definitely consider flying with them again when going on vacation.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is great! I fly out of CVG and usually only use this airline cause it's the most accessible, great service. Some of the planes could be updated.
Taryn O.
Always great customer service from the moment you start at the check in desk. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I see no cons with this airline.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I travel I tend use AA now I live in Los Angeles so LAX is such a congested area. However, AA customer service is good, could be better, and the fares are ok.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?