BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19988)
Anu G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really quite fine for an airline. Yeah you have to pay for checked bags and they don't provide food. But my flight was on time and the staff was perfectly pleasant.
Stephanie F.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
For me this is the best airline! The prices are not that competitive but you really enjoy your flight! Attendees are great and they don’t overcharged on the flight.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
My husband and I went on our honeymoon/vacation to the bahamas on a cruise. The port was in Florida, so we took a plane from Indianapolis to Miami. The flight to there wasn't too bad. The plane was very small, had two rows of two or three seats, so probably sat only 200 people. The hanger to get on the plane was outside and the very last one (so you know it was cheap). The plane looked 20 years old, had no music, TV or anything. They did come by with drinks once or twice during the flights. The ride back was quite bumpy and I thought we were going to crash! I guess you get what you pay for. I didn't die and we arrived there in one piece.
Chanel R.
Los Angeles
Flight attendants seemed under trained in comparison to other airline flight attendants. Pilot didn’t have the most calming manner when addressing turbulence.
Yanelis A.
Tampa, FL
I seriously love it !!!! Best international airline out there , I recommend this for everyone that is traveling to Guatemala , Dominican Republic , Thailand , etc .
Sara Z.
los angeles
Very professional airline crew. Flight was very pleasant and my every need was catered for. American Airline is always on top of my list of airlines to travel with.
Shardae C.
Reading, PA
My favorite airline. Easy to book online. Constantly gives you updates on your flight. Multiple options for flights. Reasonable prices. Customer service is amazing.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
I have no problems with this airline. Anytime I’ve flown with them, things went smoothly. They do offer WiFi on their flights and have a variety of snacks and drinks.
Talia B.
Clifton Heights, PA
I love American Airlines my experience is always top notch! The ticket agents have gone above and beyond! And my daughter has gained a new uncle at the Lax airport
Lora G.
Plano, TX
I’ve never had a bad experience, I also never had a wonderful experience. Cost for to check in baggage and seatbelts are small even for an average weighted person.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?