BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Wasley S.
Flintstone
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some of the newer planes have lots of legroom for a tall person like myself! Long distance flights however, no free meals is ridiculous. 8 hours from Dallas to Honolulu and just a couple snacks?! Come on.
Becca W.
Helena
The one time I flew with AA the employees were much harsher than what I was use to with other airlines. There were definitely some amazing people along the way but with this particular trip being my first flight alone I was not totally comfortable already and attitudes did not help.
CaroOl PeneloOpe S.
Reidsville, NC
Love the way they treat you,ive been traveling in this company sinece 20011 is one of my fav!!!! They are really good people the snacks and the drinks they offer you and the product they use are good too.
Jasmine c.
carrollton, texas
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline to travel with. The flight attendants are nice and always super helpful. There are TVs on the plane and they always have great selection of movies, tv shows, and podcasts to listen to.
Rebecca R.
Sidney, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Often the planes are outdated, but always clean and well kept. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and the prices are usually very affordable. I love that you get a snack even on short flights!
Maddie K.
Oshkosh, WI
Airline companies are all pretty sucky to be completely honest but flying American Airlines, I can feel confident that everything will work out and my flight and travel plans won’t be a complete disaster!
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
American airlines is my first choice when flying, I even signed up for their credit card. I received exceptional customer service when trying to fly across country with my cat after a death in the family.
Becca W.
Wiggins, MS
I've always had easy travels flying with American Airlines. In and out very fast, good customer service. I'm not a frequent flyer but the times I have flown with them were wonderful! 10/10 would recommend
Sydney B.
athens
I fly American a fair amount into philly and it is usually on time. If it’s not they can help you pretty quickly and work diligently to get you on another flight which is so nice. The planes are nice too!
Taylor V.
Palatine
The only airline I will ever fly as an adult. Every time I fly American, the staff is so nice and welcoming. I am a horrible flyer so being greeted by a smile helps my anxiety when I’m getting on a plane.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?