American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Some of the newer planes have lots of legroom for a tall person like myself! Long distance flights however, no free meals is ridiculous. 8 hours from Dallas to Honolulu and just a couple snacks?! Come on.
The one time I flew with AA the employees were much harsher than what I was use to with other airlines. There were definitely some amazing people along the way but with this particular trip being my first flight alone I was not totally comfortable already and attitudes did not help.
Love the way they treat you,ive been traveling in this company sinece 20011 is one of my fav!!!! They are really good people the snacks and the drinks they offer you and the product they use are good too.
My favorite airline to travel with. The flight attendants are nice and always super helpful. There are TVs on the plane and they always have great selection of movies, tv shows, and podcasts to listen to.
Often the planes are outdated, but always clean and well kept. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and the prices are usually very affordable. I love that you get a snack even on short flights!
Airline companies are all pretty sucky to be completely honest but flying American Airlines, I can feel confident that everything will work out and my flight and travel plans won’t be a complete disaster!
American airlines is my first choice when flying, I even signed up for their credit card. I received exceptional customer service when trying to fly across country with my cat after a death in the family.
I've always had easy travels flying with American Airlines. In and out very fast, good customer service. I'm not a frequent flyer but the times I have flown with them were wonderful! 10/10 would recommend
I fly American a fair amount into philly and it is usually on time. If it’s not they can help you pretty quickly and work diligently to get you on another flight which is so nice. The planes are nice too!
The only airline I will ever fly as an adult. Every time I fly American, the staff is so nice and welcoming. I am a horrible flyer so being greeted by a smile helps my anxiety when I’m getting on a plane.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos