BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying with American Airlines was the easiest experience ever. Had absolutely no problems and everyone was warm and friendly on a 10-hour flight. Would definitely fly with them again.
Adam C.
Very easy to check into the flight and getting our bags checked. Overall flight was smooth and got a free shuttle for our connecting flight. Would definitely fly this airlines again.
Crystal
This airline is good and has a good value on tickets. I use it whenever I need a flight. My favorite part was the customer service. They were excellent and helpful. I would recommend.
Jose R.
Los Angeles
 Every time I planned a trip I book my tickets through American Airlines. American Airlines always gives me the best experience ever. Our use it very often at least five times a year.
Bianca S.
I have been flying AA for years and it seems it the last 5 years their service has not been the top as it used to be. Not sure if the merger has made the customer service and staff unhappy but it shows when you call, at the airport or on the plane.
Margaret O.
Dawsonville, GA
I've had good experiences with American although I wish they'd adopt a baggage policy like Southwest. Passengers should be allowed at least one bag included in the price of the fare.
Lauren B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a decent airline. I typically purchase my airline tickets based on value. Their customer service was good. I fly with them a few times a year. Overall satisfied.
Vivien L.
Just flew AA for a short trip from SFO to LAX. Love the open seating so I can choose where I wanted to sit. Service was good. Staff were friendly.  I would fly them again.
Josie G.
this is probably the best airlines I have ever been on. The costumer service was fantastic. The people were really nice and understanding of my issues. The con was not being first class but that's alright because I enjoyed the 5 hour flight quite comfortably.
Alejandra C.
The best of the best airline in the world by far!!! Great service!!! Great experience.
My favorite trip was traveling to Paris with my husband. We had the best crew. Greatly satisfied
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?