BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19865)
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is not a bad airline. I've flown them between Toronto, NYC, Boston, and Chicago. Their staff is nearly always professional and their flights arrive promptly.
Belkis P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a subpar service at best. I do not enjoy flying with them but will if the price is right. The seats and technology on the planes feel outdated. I have had flights canceled/delayed and dealt with poor customer service and lack of personal care from the company.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Love American Airlines!! My family has used them for so so many trips!! It depends on where we're traveling how often we use it but for the most part all good experiences!
Megan F.
I've flown American for one trip and have no complaints. The flight attendants were friendly and came by often to check on everyone. My only complaint is that I tried checking in online the night before my flight home and kept getting an error message. I spent a significant amount of time at the customer service desk the next day at the airport and couldn't get a reason as to why I was getting the error message. The customer service rep apologized and corrected the issue and then directed me to my gate.
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is pricey for what you get. 10 years ago they were really nice but I think that they’re just cutting corners more recently. Which would be fine...if you cut your cost down along with those corners!
Kourtnie W.
San Antonio
Always have a good experience with American Airlines.  I have never had issues with tickets or seating.  I love getting to choose everything before boarding
Heather D.
I dont want to write a bad review as i know everyone experiences these issues regardless of airline but i feel its more prevelant with this airline. There are constant delays, cancellations, issues no matter where im going. I cannot tell you how many hotels ive had to stay in unexpectedly due to mechanical issues with AA airplanes and i've only been flyinf since 2014. International and domestic there are issues. Seriously considering canceling my credit card with this airline and switching.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Amazing attention, confortable, prompt, amazing entertainment, nice and friendly employs. It is a little bit expensive. I use AA the rest of the time. I'm satisfied overall.
Leah J.
Austin, TX
I've been flying AA (business and leisure) for years but the quality of service and the comfort of flying with them has drastically gone down hill. Apparently the desire to pinch pennies has resulted in a decline in the quality of experiences. No free checked baggage. Every time I enter a cabin it seems they've jammed the seats closer together. There always seems to be some sort of malfunction with the plane that requires sitting on the tarmac for uncomfortable periods of time. Ick just ick.
Aubrie L.
Sacramento, CA
It's an okay company, they have really good/cheap prices compared to other airlines! I wish they would serve more than a snack and drink, like the Philippine airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?