American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,927 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Not as bad as united, but not great either. I preferred it when it is US Airways before the merger. Customer service is always fine, however, and flights seem on time.
Comfortable seating, no bad experiences however would be nice to have gotten a complimentary meal which I receive on other airlines flying from and to the same places.
Way too many lay overs from Dulles airport to Louisiana. The plane was very small. Only 25 passengers so we had alot of turbulence. Wont ever fly in a small plane again
Considering I live near one of the AA hubs, flights are plenty and fares are affordable. Their customer service was pretty good, even when I was on hold for four hours.
Viaje varias ocaciones en esta aerolínea y me pareció de muy mala calidad. Las flotas son muy antiguas y deberían ir reemplazándolas. No hay servicio de comida a ninguna hora
I always travel with AA because of the miles they give you! The work for your next trip. But i don't like that when you travel locally they charge you for your luggage
I would say that the service is so so. In the states it's pretty good, my only qualm is that I am vegan and we paid for a vegan meal, and it wasn't really much of anything.
My go to airline. I am member of their AA Advantage program. Their service has always been amazing and attentive. I would recommend them to anyone who plans on flying.
I recently traveled AA over the holidays and booked my flight online through their website. There is no fee when booking online, however my payment did not go thru so they put the reservation on hold and this required that I complete the reservation over the phone. I was then charged a $50 convenience charge for booking it on the phone which I did not like since I began it online. Also they charge $25 per bag each way. Overall, our flight was on time and we had no problem changing our seats to be next to each other. I was mainly disappoint with this convenience charge for no reason, especially since booking it on the phone is more inconvenient than online booking.
I flew with AA from CHS to NYC. Flying out was fine. Getting back was a nightmare. My first flight at 6:30 am was cancelled, causing me to miss my connecting flight. Oh and the first flight was switched from JFK to LGA which was great to see at 4am in my uber. The staff was rude and the experience was so bad I will never fly with them. AA also tweeted me back and gave me a link to leave a survey. They deleted the tweets with the survey link before i had a chance to review. FLY WITH ANYONE ELSE
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos