American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I use this airline a lot to travel for work. It's efficient and gets me where I need to be. The staff is friendly for the most part. I have not had a terrible experience, but I've not had an overly wonderful experience either.
I have been a member of AA for as long as I can remember. AA is one of the 3 airlines that I choose to trust and fly. I have never had any issues with booking tickets or flying with them. Flights are always available to me and I'm satisfied overall with AA.
I love American Airlines so much! No other airlines compares to AA! The flight staff are so kind and helpful, but not to pushy or invading. The first class is by far my favorite on American than any other airlines! Everything is so classy, and lux, just like first class should be!
Ive flown this airline once and it was alright. Nothing special in my opinion. The seats weren’t too comfy and not much space. The flight attendants were nice. Ticket prices are on the cheaper end compared to others, so that’s a plus!
Unfortunately I have been pretty unlucky flying AA. However I had an issue recently with them and they were very nice and helped out my situation completely!
I've been flying with them all my life. Experience of great customer service for the most part. Plan to continue traveling the sky and rack up points in miles with them!
This is a great airline and recently I have found some really good deals on their flights. I feel like everything is usually pretty clean and organized and the staff is usually friendly. I knocked off a star because I did have a problem with one flight being delayed multiple times and then eventually cancelled with nothing more than an apology for the inconvenience. Luckily for me I was visiting family so I was able to stay with them an extra night but if not I would have had to pay for accommodations.
Flying used to be a pleasure and AA really knew how to do it! But as the luxuty and customer service has declined so have many airlines. AA still remains as one of the best.
I’ve never had any problems with this airline, but I’ve never had any GREAT experiences with them either. When I flew with Southwest after many trips with American, I was in love!
I love American airline, since it is the airline that I use when traveling for the way that treats its customers, and they are always punctual in the quality of the flights and they have good destinies to where to travel it recomiendo 100%, they are very good ones
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos