BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use this airline a lot to travel for work. It's efficient and gets me where I need to be. The staff is friendly for the most part. I have not had a terrible experience, but I've not had an overly wonderful experience either.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a member of AA for as long as I can remember. AA is one of the 3 airlines that I choose to trust and fly. I have never had any issues with booking tickets or flying with them. Flights are always available to me and I'm satisfied overall with AA.
Cooper N.
I love American Airlines so much! No other airlines compares to AA! The flight staff are so kind and helpful, but not to pushy or invading. The first class is by far my favorite on American than any other airlines! Everything is so classy, and lux, just like first class should be!
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ive flown this airline once and it was alright. Nothing special in my opinion. The seats weren’t too comfy and not much space. The flight attendants were nice. Ticket prices are on the cheaper end compared to others, so that’s a plus!
Kimberly F.
San Diego, CA
Unfortunately I have been pretty unlucky flying AA.  However I had an issue recently with them and they were very nice and helped out my situation completely!
A B.
Arlington, TX
I've been flying with them all my life. Experience of great customer service for the most part. Plan to continue traveling the sky and rack up points in miles with them!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great airline and recently I have found some really good deals on their flights. I feel like everything is usually pretty clean and organized and the staff is usually friendly. I knocked off a star because I did have a problem with one flight being delayed multiple times and then eventually cancelled with nothing more than an apology for the inconvenience. Luckily for me I was visiting family so I was able to stay with them an extra night but if not I would have had to pay for accommodations.
Grecia P.
Miami
Flying used to be a pleasure and AA really knew how to do it! But as the luxuty and customer service has declined so have many airlines. AA still remains as one of the best.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
I’ve never had any problems with this airline, but I’ve never had any GREAT experiences with them either. When I flew with Southwest after many trips with American, I was in love!
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
I love American airline, since it is the airline that I use when traveling for the way that treats its customers, and they are always punctual in the quality of the flights and they have good destinies to where to travel it recomiendo 100%, they are very good ones
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?