BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Chelsey S.
I've only had one experience with AA. It wasn't the best. Workers at the airport were very rude when we ask them to point us in the right direction (it was our first time at that airport). There also were "complications" with my carry on bag (they insisted it was too big, even though a worker put it in the carry on sizer without a problem, the workers were basically arguing in front of me) so I wound up having to pay an extra $50 to get my bag checked. A friend I was with said he has problems with them almost every time.
Emily B.
Duluth
Honestly, the best airline I’ve ever flown. People were kind and helpful throughout all of our trips. I fly AA at least once a year and I’ll never fly another airline.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like American Airlines. I just started using them whenever I fly and I like them. I flew first class multiple times because it was only about $50 over the regular price so why not. In first class you get free drinks the whole flight and either fruits or cheeses and crackers and chips. If you are not flying first class then you can choose your seat why booking your flight. Their seats are big enough and their flight attendants are nice (but then again, you can find some miserable once every now and then)
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
I’ve always flown American Airlines and I’ve always been very happy with my flights! They’ve offered great customer service and I’ll continue to book flights with them!
Andrea D.
Waynesville, OH
Have started to favor American Airlines since the carry lines such as LAN to our favorite South American countries. Even have their credit card to help accrue points.
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
I really like American airlines I mean there service can be a little better but they did there job of keeping me in the air and landing me safely without killing me so
Kylee M.
Boston, MA
American Airlines is the airline I use most often, as they typically have the best deals on trips from Charlotte to Boston, my most frequent flight path. I've always had great experiences, but it has it's problems. Obviously it's not cheap to check bags and there's not a ton of leg room. This typically wouldn't bother me, except that the last few times I've been stuck next to very inconsiderate passengers who took up way too much room. On the other hand, the planes are pretty consistent and the customer service is better than some airlines.
#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis , MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is in my top 3 airlines to travel when on vacation. I just wish they had the Basic Economic option (like Delta) which is always very convenient and a little cheaper.
victoria M.
Plantation, FL
I’ve never had an issue with American Airlines. They treat their passengers with respect and I never have a complaint about my flights. Great airline and great service.
Tess T.
Portland, ME
I believe that with you get what you pay for and with American Airlines it's pretty obvious right away why the plane ticket was so cheap. I've flown with AA both nationally and internationally on several occasions and while I have nothing particular to right home about the experience it is certainly good service and they get you where you want to go. The price is so low for a reason, an out of date cabin with very few amenities. Cheap is cheap and I don't complain about what I get with a good deal.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?