BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19967)
Anabelle D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fast check in, service was great. The only inconvenience was that obe time i tried to buy a ticket with a credit card from another country and i couldn't do it online nor by phone
Claire A.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice, seemingly new and comfortably designed interior (of the planes), I usually get cheaper international deals on American Airlines than other foreign airlines. It could do better in service part though.
Hayley B.
San Marcos, TX
American is great with their check bag service outside of the airport however they now charge for each and every bag. They always have great costumer service and personally I have had no major complications with this airline.
Winonah D.
Marysville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air travel has become so awful over the last 20 years or so. American isn't the worst of the bunch, but they certainly aren't the best. I only felt kind of like chattel.
Amanda S.
Very nice customer service and everyone who works there is so nice and accommodating. They have good snacks and the chairs are comfortable. I would recommend this airline and I will definitely be flying on it again.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have no complaints about American Airlines. I don't fly often and have only flown American once or twice. I had a pleasant experience and would certainly fly American again.
Deborah L.
Tallassee
Every time we fly with AA we experience delays and cancellations. Once delayed bags. Nothing ever seems to go smoothly and we are always late getting to our destination.
Lilly Y.
I have flown this airline multiple times and would recommend it to anyone looking for an enjoyable flight experience. The staff on American Airlines flights are so kind and cater to your needs with great service and a smile!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great airline and recently I have found some really good deals on their flights. I feel like everything is usually pretty clean and organized and the staff is usually friendly. I knocked off a star because I did have a problem with one flight being delayed multiple times and then eventually cancelled with nothing more than an apology for the inconvenience. Luckily for me I was visiting family so I was able to stay with them an extra night but if not I would have had to pay for accommodations.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, CA
Unfortunately I have been pretty unlucky flying AA.  However I had an issue recently with them and they were very nice and helped out my situation completely!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?