BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19956)
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The size of the seats aren't bad. The prices are ok. But, sometimes there are good deals and they fly where my preferred airline does not. Also, love the cookies they hand out.
Stephanie E.
Live Oak, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is a great airline but one think I dislike is that they are ALWAYS having delays, which is really annoying when you are trying to get to your destination in a scheduled time.
Diana C.
South Bend, IN
MY FAVORITE AIRLINE EVER! Seat space is nice! Service during the flight is so attentive & polite, I’ve traveled a good 10x and I try to go out of my way to book with AA!!
Angel C.
They are ok. Like the others they may or may not give you some peanuts or pretzels. Nothing special on plane and luggage size is getting smaller and smaller for carry on.
Tassy W.
Atlanta, GA
Havent flown AA that much , I typically fly Delta or Southwest. AA doesn't fly to the cities that I typically travel to so not really sure about their customer service.
Krysten S.
Rockford, MI
I have typically had good experiences flying American. Customer service is hit or miss, but planes are typically clean, decent snack options and opportunities to upgrade.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a member of AA for as long as I can remember. AA is one of the 3 airlines that I choose to trust and fly. I have never had any issues with booking tickets or flying with them. Flights are always available to me and I'm satisfied overall with AA.
Sarah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Never had an issue with American Airlines. Good customer service, no issues with boarding/checking in. American Airlines always seems to have a competitive price as well!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
the one and only time I went on a plane and it was to Florida. I believe this was the airline we went on. the lines were long but all the people were decently nice. security was insane.
Kariss A.
Cambridge, MA
American is rarely a good experience but gets you where you need to go. I hate having to check my carry on at the gate but have to almost every time. Layovers are scheduled too short often.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?