BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Anjelica C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
So far I haven’t had any problems with this airline. The whole crew are always so nice and welcoming. Their flight updates are also helpful. Haven’t lost any luggage too lol
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I tend to have a lot of bad luck when flying American Airlines.  For instance, my family had a trip to Hawaii planned.  We flew to Dallas where we stayed for 10 hours.  About every hour and a half there was some kind of update that led us all to believe we would be on our way shortly.  We were told there were problems with our plane, then there was a new plan coming, then we were waiting on our crew, then it was we needed another crew, then we had to run to another gate.  It was such a disappointing experience.  We ended up missing a full day in Hawaii was compensated $100 for another flight.  Since that time, my family and I avoid flying American when at all possible.
Morgan P.
Mchenry, IL
Great service and very accommodating. I loved one of the latest planes I was in that had private tvs for everyone onboard where you could watch movies or play games. It really made the experience enjoyable and helped pass the time.
Miranda H.
Coxsackie, NY
Pretty good airline, it gets you from point A to point B, but I swear these flights are ALWAYS delayed. So if you need to actually get somewhere on time don't fly with them.
Sof√≠a √Ā.
Tigard , OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the best airlines, but gets you were you to be safe. When I've flown to South America it's like the flight attendants seem more nice, idk why? Overall they are reliable.
Nallely E.
Kailua, HI
I prefer American over any airlines every time I choose to fly. Amazing customer service, they treat you like family and make your flight incredibly comfortable every time.?
Sharon P.
New York
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Planes are well kept and fly all over the world. They have seasoned pilots which is a plus. Seat space and food could improve. Flight attendants are usually polite. Usually my #1 airline.
Brenda R.
Perris, CA
Out of all the airlines I have flown in the USA, American Airlines has been the best for me so far. Their in flight services are great and the staff is friendly and helpful.
elizabeth g.
Temecula, CA
If I could give AA zero stars I would. I was appalled at the lack of compassion most of the employees I encountered were! I had a flight delay last year which resulted in a missed connecting flight. No one seemed to care. I had to sleep in the chicago airport, it was cold, and the meal voucher was useless. I was very disapointed. If the employees were more nice, encouraging and understanding I might have a different taste in my mouth. Over all I think AA doesnt take very good care of their customers and I am not impressed with teh in-flight ammendaties and servies either. I travel a lot for a living and I have made it known to my followers that I do my best to avoid American Airlines.
Yameiry N.
I like American Airlines, but lately they have been really careless about how the customer feel if they have a complain. And the charge for the bags are getting ridiculous.
Maria A.
It took me 4 hours to make a flight that usually takes a little over an hour. The flights are often delayed and always charge too much for luggage
jacky m.
Phoenix , Az
What is it exaclty?
Shakeymama :.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where have you been in the past Year?
Pasha P.
United or American airline ?? I personally like United better. Always got delayed with America airlines
Catherine B.