American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love the free wifi service via tmobile. Also greatly appreciate the new planes that have USB power chargers on the screens definitely makes it a much enjoyable experience.
If I could give AA zero stars I would. I was appalled at the lack of compassion most of the employees I encountered were! I had a flight delay last year which resulted in a missed connecting flight. No one seemed to care. I had to sleep in the chicago airport, it was cold, and the meal voucher was useless. I was very disapointed. If the employees were more nice, encouraging and understanding I might have a different taste in my mouth. Over all I think AA doesnt take very good care of their customers and I am not impressed with teh in-flight ammendaties and servies either. I travel a lot for a living and I have made it known to my followers that I do my best to avoid American Airlines.
I’ve flown both international and domestic. It depends on the flight. My last flight with them was amazing and on time but my international flight the check in was a mess. Certain attendants knew what they were doing and the others were all over the place. Made it very inconsistent. But then the flight attendants where so attentive and genuine and that makes a big difference when you have a flight that’s over 8 hours.
American airplanes are typically a little outdated in my opinion, but the flight attendants are always friendly. Their alcoholic beverage options are great in First Class!
American Airlines is my absolute favorite way to fly. I have nothing but great experiences with American and I sometimes go out of my way to make sure I’m flying with them
I've flown American Airlines many many times and i've never had a complaint. My flights are always on time, and my luggage always arrives to the destination along with me.
The last time I flew with American Airlines the planes where old. The seats where old. Had no place to plug my phone. Very packed plane. Not bad but not one of my favorite
My experience flying with them has been mixed. I ended up stranded in Virginia when I was supposed to be in Texas but they were understanding and got me a flight home fast
American Airlines - I recently traveled out of state and the convenience of checking a bag at the gate for NO additional cost really sold me! Can't wait to get away again!
My experiences with American Airline have been inconsistent and; therefore, my feelings toward determining whether I would travel with them again is not clear at this time.
Q & A
Just booked my first flight with AA scheduled for next year. I usually fly Delta or Southwest... How does the companies compare?
Have you traveled internationally on AA ?
Do you get food and drinks included with the cheapest air fare tickets ?
Where do you find the best rates for this airline?
What's better then American Airlines
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos