BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19901)
Sarah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Never had an issue with American Airlines. Good customer service, no issues with boarding/checking in. American Airlines always seems to have a competitive price as well!
Kariss A.
Cambridge, MA
American is rarely a good experience but gets you where you need to go. I hate having to check my carry on at the gate but have to almost every time. Layovers are scheduled too short often.
Natasha Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a member of AA for as long as I can remember. AA is one of the 3 airlines that I choose to trust and fly. I have never had any issues with booking tickets or flying with them. Flights are always available to me and I'm satisfied overall with AA.
Lisa D.
PG
I love that they fly directly into my parents hometown. It makes it so easy to to see them. There have been a few times that my flights with them have been delayed but it has usually been due to weather. I enjoy flying American.
DeAnna C.
Chula Vista, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have always had amazing service through American! They helped me so much when I flew for the first time with my son! There prices are amazing for the service they give!
Jordan N.
Baton Rouge
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not terrible but not fantastic either! American Airlines usually has delays whenever I fly out of Houston airports. If somebody was bought me a ticket for American I would use them! Again the flight is not terrible!
Rachel M.
Service was pretty good on the flight. Not the best airline but I think it's pretty standard for the industry. I rarely fly so it was one of my first times actually flying
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
I have flown with American airlines a few times. Never had a bad experience. They were very accommodating when we flew with our 3 month old son. Overall great experience.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
the one and only time I went on a plane and it was to Florida. I believe this was the airline we went on. the lines were long but all the people were decently nice. security was insane.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I use this airline a lot to travel for work. It's efficient and gets me where I need to be. The staff is friendly for the most part. I have not had a terrible experience, but I've not had an overly wonderful experience either.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?