American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,965 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines have always been super friendly to me, I've never experienced a problem with them. Seats are comfortable, just depends who you sit next to. Prices are fair, however, I think international fares could be less expensive. But flying domestic I always fly with American.
My experiences with American Airline have been inconsistent and; therefore, my feelings toward determining whether I would travel with them again is not clear at this time.
Helped me in everything that I needed, I've never had a problem flying with these guys. They are very reliable and they are my first choice in choosing what airline to use.
One of the best airlines, the service is great and the airplanes are not so old, the food is not the best but there is no good airplane food. Prices are reasonable and is one of the best to travel inside the us
No complaints with their service, but nothin spectacular really stands out. I have flown this airlines numerous times over the years. Don’t like the extra baggage charges.
I had a good experience when I flew with American from Newark to Augusta. I was flying with my 2 month old and they let me pre-board and the flight attendants were helpful.
I'm not a fan of American Airlines. My husband was in the Marine Corps and we were going home for a visit before he deployed and they were far from decent. Our first flight was delayed due to mechanical error, causing us to miss our connecting flight home. When we went to the operations agent at the desk, she was far from helpful. Wasn't kind of nice, and we were stuck in Atlanta's airport for 5 hours without so much as a "sorry." We finally got to our destination and they lost my husband's bag. Two days into our trip they found it and said we can pick it up. After everything, we weren't given any apologies or even a bag credit for them losing the checked luggage we had to pay for in the first place.
The flights a good i get to where I need to go with not too much of delay. The only thing is that some planes look firstly inside other then that the crew is always awesome
I recently just took a trip. And American Airlines have been so helpful. Anything I need they are their to help me. You should use them the next time you decide to travel.
American is a decent airline and when they offer the lowest rates, I never hesitate to book with them. Great rates, great customer service, and tons of option for flights!!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos