American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,935 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I usually fly American Airlines because they have the most flights to my usual destination and they are the most affordable. I usually am able to fly on one of the newer planes which is always a plus.
I've only flown with this airline once and my experience has been really comfortable. I was sleep most of the way, and the seats weren't bad. Good flight attendant service.
AA has certainly gotten cheap over time. Packing so many people into tight spaces. No on board complimentary WiFi. No on board entertainment. Not a great experience by far.
I had a good experience when I flew with American from Newark to Augusta. I was flying with my 2 month old and they let me pre-board and the flight attendants were helpful.
Decent airlines. My usual go to because I always seem to find the best price, date and duration from AA. Of course seats are small but that is the same across all airlines.
My experiences with American Airline have been inconsistent and; therefore, my feelings toward determining whether I would travel with them again is not clear at this time.
We love traveling American Airlines. They have very competitive pricing and multiple flights to meet your needs. Staff is always friendly and they are easy to travel with.
If I could give AA zero stars I would. I was appalled at the lack of compassion most of the employees I encountered were! I had a flight delay last year which resulted in a missed connecting flight. No one seemed to care. I had to sleep in the chicago airport, it was cold, and the meal voucher was useless. I was very disapointed. If the employees were more nice, encouraging and understanding I might have a different taste in my mouth. Over all I think AA doesnt take very good care of their customers and I am not impressed with teh in-flight ammendaties and servies either. I travel a lot for a living and I have made it known to my followers that I do my best to avoid American Airlines.
American is my favorite airline. When I travel home to California with luggage I choose American! In fact my boss gave me a gift card for American for Christmas! Best gift!
I recently just took a trip. And American Airlines have been so helpful. Anything I need they are their to help me. You should use them the next time you decide to travel.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos