American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Never had an issue with AA. They've always been very friendly and easy to communicate with. They also offer many flights so it's rare for me not to find a flight for any trips I may have.
I have had nothing but great experiences with this company. Their customer service is very accommodating and they are one of the few anymore that doesn't charge for carry-ons.
AA is a great company. I have flown with them a couple times and have no complaints. The customer service is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone in need of a flight.
I flew AA from California to Florida, the flight its self was fine. Great in house entertainment (free to use). Seating comfortable tight but that's all flights economy.
Great customer. You’re go to for traveling to the islands, as it can be much cheaper and they travel more frequently to the islands. Seating and leg room is very comfortable.
Love this airline, love their crew staff, love the way they make me feel. I have flown with them from Madrid to Philadelphia and then, to Indianapolis, they are simply amazing
I take at least 12 flights a year on AA, some long and some short. My last trip returning from Grenada to Sacramento I magically got bumped to first class!!!! I'm hooked! The experience was so different. When I finally arrived at Sacramento I felt refreshed not the normal ready to crash into my bed post shower. The chairs are much more comfortable, they had great entertainment, provided us with warm towels, warm nuts, a yummy meal, complimentary beverages, and even warm chocolate chip cookies!!! I didn't have to pay any fees for my luggage, usually I have to pay anywhere from $40-$240 just for the luggage. I was the first person on and off the plane. It was perfect......only problem is that I now only want to fly first class :( My upcoming trip I was able to upgrade with my miles for only $75, this will save me money due to my luggage. They are also super accommodating as I fly with my emotional support animal.
I haven't seen a whole lot of difference between the airlines I've flown with, nothing bad stands out about any of them. I do remember this being the airline we used the most.
American Airlines has fair prices as long as your dates aren’t during popular times of the year. The seats are as expected and I have had pleasant experiences with the staff.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos