BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Alexis M.
Naperville, IL
Good customer service. My favorite airline is Southwest, but I would happily use American Airlines as well. I use it maybe once every year or two. Would recommend
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
American Airlines has never let me down, so the last time I flew AA I was not surprised at how great my experience was with them. When I missed my flight going to Miami during a busy season (school vacation time), AA helped me when I needed them most. My Nana was very sick, with only 2 days left to live, at most. I had to see her, and when a manager heard my situation, he made room for me on the next flight. He jumped through hoops, and after going from the computer to the phone again & again, he successfully saved the day. I made it to the hospital to see my Nana before she passed, which I will be forever grateful to AA. Thank you American Airlines.
Dana T.
American Airlines is a great value. They still allow for a carry on luggage bag and I am oftentimes able to find reasonable domestic fares. They also have a good rewards program.
Vic S.
Never had a problem whit this air line it was very pretty View but if you are scared to take this do your research but like I said I never had a problem it' was good for me ❤❤❤.
johana c.
miami, FL
An action in buying a passage of avian most of the times this. Their attention is incomparable, their schedule always stays the margin of what the ticket indicates is the maximum. I highly recommend it
Victor A.
Overall great but hate that airlines have been getting more compact. I can't travel comfortably without having to upgrade. Updated planes are an improvement, but has changed from what I remember from traveling with AA from a few years back.
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
I fly American ONLY because it is cheapest living near a major AA hub. They’ve managed to lose my luggage everytime I’ve checked a bag with them. I’ve quickly learned my lesson.
Jeanette N.
I really enjoyed flying with American Airlines, it was such a great experience. Everything was great, the flight attendants were very friendly, I fly with American Airlines several times a year. I would highly reccommend to everyone.
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
I have almost always flown with American Airlines. Luckily, my super long 12 hour flight with them out of the country was great. We had a huge group of high school graduates seated by us and they were drinking like crazy and were quite loud considering it was night time and dark on the plane. We complained, and he airlines stopped providing alcohol. Since it was a long flight we received a meal, I got lasagna and it was actually pretty good. I was impressed with their service for this long flight.
Now, my awful time with American Airlines on another trip. They allowed me to miss 3 flights because of their one inconsiderate employee checking me in. A day and a half later I finally got home and my suitcase made it home a week later. EEK.
Riddhi D.
Bridgewater, NJ
It was a smooth, quick, and efficient experience and trip from my dance competitions in Atlanta, Georgia, and Miami, Florida, to get to my destination back home to Philadelphia.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?