BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19867)
Alicen B.
I love this airline. Employees are great, easy to book online, and you can earn miles. Only downside is that the cheaper flights are non transferrable without a high fee.
Barrett B.
American Airlines is my go to. The staff is very nice and friendly. I really like getting on AA, because I know that I will be taken care of with no problems. I use AA for all of my travels and do not find nearly any problems with them.
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a great experience on this airline from Europe back to the states. They were very accommodating and I had in flight movies and games as well as WiFi on the 9 hour flight.
Leah R.
I had a very smooth trip from CVG to SAN. I checked 2 bags (which I never do) and they came out quickly. Slept most of the flight but the service I was awake for was very nice.
Rubia R.
Santa rosa, CA
I flew to Orlando from SF to go to Disney World. I had a wonderful trip and couldn't wait to come back home with all the good memories and souvenirs I bought there. I had one small carry on luggage with all my stuff. Unfortunately I was one of the last people to get in the airplane because of my seat section. There was not enough space for my carry on and the fight attendant rush me to check in my luggage so they can put down the plane not giving me time to remove all my breakable stuff. I was extremely mad and upset for not having enough time to remove all my stuff. Of course when I landed in SF my luggage didn't arrive and they have to send to my house the day after. When I open my luggage the tears started to come out. All my mugs and glass shots that I bought at Disney World and Universal Studios were broken!!!!!!! My hair straighter, my hair dryer and some of my make up. I am not planning to fly with AA too soon.
Xinia H.
My go to airline, love the non stop flys , mileage upgrades, I use this airline at least five times at year. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend. Easy to book online.
Cas B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had nothing but great experiences with this company. Their customer service is very accommodating and they are one of the few anymore that doesn't charge for carry-ons.
Elizabeth I.
Killeen, TX
I haven't seen a whole lot of difference between the airlines I've flown with, nothing bad stands out about any of them. I do remember this being the airline we used the most.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Overall pretty good when I am flying internationally. Not my top choice for international flights because I prefer Lufthansa but American is a little bit cheaper out of Denver
Lauren C.
Great service very polite explain everything before and after your flights it's quite peaceful but it's a little time consuming but I use the airline very often for my trips.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?