American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,894 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Everyone was very nice one the plane. And I got a great burger chips while on the plane. They also had a movie playing as well but they only play one movie for the entire flight.
I had a decent experience with American Airlines but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I disliked the fact it didn't have tvs like other plane companies and there was no leg room.
Never had a problem whit this air line it was very pretty View but if you are scared to take this do your research but like I said I never had a problem it' was good for me ❤❤❤.
Good airline, employees are nice, haven't had any bad experiences with delays. The free beverages and food on the flight are great, but the seats are small and not much leg room.
The whole process was easy and straight forward. No hassle. The wait was short too. The service on the airplane was very nice and very accommodating. The staff were really helpful and friendly. Would definitely take American Airlines again.
I honestly don't really like this airline, I always seem to get my flights delayed! And costumer service is never that great! Everyone always seems like they're having a bad day!
I only use them because out the only airline out of my small regional airport. The seats are too small and they need to change their uniforms for the health of their employees!!!
This airline was the first airline I’ve ever used . My first time getting on a plane was with them and I honestly loved and have been using them every since ! They are the best !
American Airlines has never let me down, so the last time I flew AA I was not surprised at how great my experience was with them. When I missed my flight going to Miami during a busy season (school vacation time), AA helped me when I needed them most. My Nana was very sick, with only 2 days left to live, at most. I had to see her, and when a manager heard my situation, he made room for me on the next flight. He jumped through hoops, and after going from the computer to the phone again & again, he successfully saved the day. I made it to the hospital to see my Nana before she passed, which I will be forever grateful to AA. Thank you American Airlines.
As someone that mostly flies Delta, its hard to love American Airlines. However, I have never had a bad experience. I usually only fly American if the price is significantly less or the times are better, but overall the customer service is good.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos