BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19894)
Sara D.
Whitewater
Everyone was very nice one the plane. And I got a great burger chips while on the plane. They also had a movie playing as well but they only play one movie for the entire flight.
Joyce S.
I had a decent experience with American Airlines but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I disliked the fact it didn't have tvs like other plane companies and there was no leg room.
Vic S.
Never had a problem whit this air line it was very pretty View but if you are scared to take this do your research but like I said I never had a problem it' was good for me ‚̧‚̧‚̧.
Victoria V.
Madison
Good airline, employees are nice, haven't had any bad experiences with delays. The free beverages and food on the flight are great, but the seats are small and not much leg room.
Trang N.
Worcester, MA
The whole process was easy and straight forward. No hassle. The wait was short too. The service on the airplane was very nice and very accommodating. The staff were really helpful and friendly. Would definitely take American Airlines again.
Tatiana G.
Carson , CA
I honestly don't really like this airline, I always seem to get my flights delayed! And costumer service is never that great! Everyone always seems like they're having a bad day!
Rachel S.
Lyman, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I only use them because out the only airline out of my small regional airport. The seats are too small and they need to change their uniforms for the health of their employees!!!
Malieka H.
Las Vegas
This airline was the first airline I’ve ever used . My first time getting on a plane was with them and I honestly loved and have been using them every since ! They are the best !
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
American Airlines has never let me down, so the last time I flew AA I was not surprised at how great my experience was with them. When I missed my flight going to Miami during a busy season (school vacation time), AA helped me when I needed them most. My Nana was very sick, with only 2 days left to live, at most. I had to see her, and when a manager heard my situation, he made room for me on the next flight. He jumped through hoops, and after going from the computer to the phone again & again, he successfully saved the day. I made it to the hospital to see my Nana before she passed, which I will be forever grateful to AA. Thank you American Airlines.
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
As someone that mostly flies Delta, its hard to love American Airlines. However, I have never had a bad experience. I usually only fly American if the price is significantly less or the times are better, but overall the customer service is good.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?