American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,935 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The American airline was okay better than some others I've heard of but it will not beat the Delta airline. So if you need to fly it would be best to fly Delta or American airline. I hope this helps with your decision.
The one time I flew with AA the employees were much harsher than what I was use to with other airlines. There were definitely some amazing people along the way but with this particular trip being my first flight alone I was not totally comfortable already and attitudes did not help.
Love the way they treat you,ive been traveling in this company sinece 20011 is one of my fav!!!! They are really good people the snacks and the drinks they offer you and the product they use are good too.
I went from Japan to Fort Worth with AA and I was happy with the service. The seat is just nice for me since I am petite in economy. The cabin crews are awesome and I will definitely fly again with them.
I’ve flown American many times and I’ve never had any issue! The staff are always very friendly and helpful. The amenities are great. I am always comfortable in their seats! I recommend flying with them!
American Airlines is a good company to use if you want a cheap flight. They get you where you need to go, no hassle. Seats are fairly comfortable. However, on one of my flights I had very unprofessional flight attendants, talking about how they were scared & stupid for being in the cabin while there was turbulence going on. They shouldn’t have done this because it scares passengers!
Took them the first time while on a trip to Paris. The service was great at times, but a lot of times flight attendants were kinda rude and I felt like I was bothering them when I had an honest question.
I have flown with American a few times. It's been good and uneventful. Would fly again for sure. Especially for longer flights where I don't have to pay extra for baggage and seat choice (in some cases).
American Airlines is great for their (usually) cheap flights to destinations. Its great to have the movie selection too. My reason for 3 stars is because of their terrible flight cancellation policies. If you cancel a flight after 24 hours and it was under $100, you're issued a change fee of $200-$300. So make sure if you are booking a flight - you really know you are taking the trip.
Theyre just not great anymore. Rude attendants, passengers, up charging for everything is just insane. My favorite oart is when theyre on time. I use it when I can afford it. Moderately satisfied overall
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos