BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19935)
Haley F.
The American airline was okay better than some others I've heard of but it will not beat the Delta airline. So if you need to fly it would be best to fly Delta or American airline. I hope this helps with your decision.
Becca W.
Helena
The one time I flew with AA the employees were much harsher than what I was use to with other airlines. There were definitely some amazing people along the way but with this particular trip being my first flight alone I was not totally comfortable already and attitudes did not help.
CaroOl PeneloOpe S.
Reidsville, NC
Love the way they treat you,ive been traveling in this company sinece 20011 is one of my fav!!!! They are really good people the snacks and the drinks they offer you and the product they use are good too.
Dalila C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went from Japan to Fort Worth with AA and I was happy with the service. The seat is just nice for me since I am petite in economy. The cabin crews are awesome and I will definitely fly again with them.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown American many times and I’ve never had any issue! The staff are always very friendly and helpful. The amenities are great. I am always comfortable in their seats! I recommend flying with them!
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
American Airlines is a good company to use if you want a cheap flight. They get you where you need to go, no hassle. Seats are fairly comfortable. However, on one of my flights I had very unprofessional flight attendants, talking about how they were scared & stupid for being in the cabin while there was turbulence going on. They shouldn’t have done this because it scares passengers!
Brittany C.
Champions Gt, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Took them the first time while on a trip to Paris. The service was great at times, but a lot of times flight attendants were kinda rude and I felt like I was bothering them when I had an honest question.
Yamini G.
Cleveland
I have flown with American a few times. It's been good and uneventful. Would fly again for sure. Especially for longer flights where I don't have to pay extra for baggage and seat choice (in some cases).
Polly L.
Nashville, TN
American Airlines is great for their (usually) cheap flights to destinations. Its great to have the movie selection too. My reason for 3 stars is because of their terrible flight cancellation policies. If you cancel a flight after 24 hours and it was under $100, you're issued a change fee of $200-$300. So make sure if you are booking a flight - you really know you are taking the trip.
Chris F.
Crystal Lake, IL
Theyre just not great anymore. Rude attendants, passengers, up charging for everything is just insane. My favorite oart is when theyre on time. I use it when I can afford it. Moderately satisfied overall
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?