American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,934 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Everyone was very nice one the plane. And I got a great burger chips while on the plane. They also had a movie playing as well but they only play one movie for the entire flight.
Good customer service. My favorite airline is Southwest, but I would happily use American Airlines as well. I use it maybe once every year or two. Would recommend
American is a decent airline--typically fly economy and in my opinion, it's comparable to the economy experience on other airlines. Nothing special, but nothing bad either.
Overall great but hate that airlines have been getting more compact. I can't travel comfortably without having to upgrade. Updated planes are an improvement, but has changed from what I remember from traveling with AA from a few years back.
I do fly American often! They did lose my bags once but they were super helping I’m retrieving it! Their employees are so kind! They really value their customers! I would recommend for longer trips!
Pretty satisfied overall. Nice people nice plane, good food although pricey. No complaints, customer service is pretty good unlike other airlines. Pretty quiet trips. Good job AA
Great airlines could better just for the fact being that they didn't make sure every guest was good I was thirsty but they didn't get me anything everything else was very good
I flew from PA to Los Angeleus with AA. I had such a horrible experience. First, my overlay was about 2.5 hrs which turned into 4.5 hours. I kept getting 'your flight has been delayed' text messages and even messages saying 'we have moved gate, please go to x gate'. I was so annoyed. I was suppose to arrival in SF around 7pm and it ended up being closer to 10:30pm. I was like are you serious and I had dinner plans with my boyfriend's family. I was so pissed off. I would not recommend AA to anyone. On top of that, the only plus they had was a movie and they gave away cans to drink but man the rest was just a joke and customer service had no clue what to say when a ton of people were upset. They didn't know how to handle the situation.
I really enjoyed flying with American Airlines, it was such a great experience. Everything was great, the flight attendants were very friendly, I fly with American Airlines several times a year. I would highly reccommend to everyone.
Their service is great, they have good deals too you just have to seek and wait a little bit. They never got me down so far and I think I'm gonna continue using flying with them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos