BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19978)
Mary W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would definitely prefer American Airlines over United and Delta. They are very kind and the seats are very comfortable. Not the most luxury ride, but great for the price in my opinion.
Kay B.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great for travel, friendly staff. It's relatively inexpensive and has service to a lot of airports that most airlines don't fly to. Rewards program is easy and straightforward.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
I do like American Airlines, but I always seem to have some sort of issue when I fly with them. The experience as a whole is simply disappointing when things continually go wrong.
Kylie C.
Lake Worth
The flight was great but the seats were super close together and the clients flying were not the most polite but that isn’t the flights fault. Good price for a quick flight.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
I love American. I’ve been flying for years. They are the best most comfortable that I’ve been on. The only downfall is that SW offers luggage, and American you have to pay extra for it.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never been on an AA flight that was not either delayed or over booked. Every daggum time I fliy that are scrambling to check people's bags at the last minute and beggingg people to be bumped. Then when you offer to be bumped and are the last one on the plane because they decided to not use you....there is not a place to put your luggage or carry on. I had recently had this issue and the stewardess placed it in a locker by her stuff and broke my sunglasses and some of my travel sized make up stuff. Over all they do have very friendly staff and I find that their flights are always very clean compared to others. One bad experience will not keep me away- however no matter what flight I book I feel like it is ALWAYS delayed with this company.
Barbara P.
Waterbury
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Multiple flights daily from airports daily. Has been easy to work with customer service with every need I have had to deal with. Best prices available if you don’t mind having layovers and at times delays due to technical difficulties .
Maria T.
Stamford, CT
Compared to other airlines AA lacks space and overall cleanliness. The flight attendants, in my experience, have been less than pleasant at least 9/10 flights. I do not recommend.
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
Each time Any of my family or I have flown,we have always had an A+ experience! At times flights may he a little more expensive however well worth it for a smooth sailing experience. Great airline!!!!!!
Kayla B.
louisville
I haven’t had any problems. Some planes are more spacious than others. I haven’t been delayed ever and I typically land earlier than scheduled so I find them to be very consistent
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?