American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My flight went well. I got the tickets at a good price too. The airline was nice and plane was clean. Not sure what else to say, I would fly with them again. They fry to a lot of different places too.
My first trip to Florida was through this airline and it scared me for life. Please keep in mind I was in 5th grade. The plane had malfunctioning landing gear and it had to be put down manually.
My experience this airline had been a hassle. I went on a missions trip and due to weather our flight got moved three times which is understandable for safety. The issue came that when we made it back to Miami from Haiti to catch our connection fight we had to run to try to make it. Half our team made it and the other they would not let us in once they closed the door. They didn't leave till 30 minutes after they closed the door!! The team that did make it said there were plenty of empty seats! They told us they had no more space! We had to try and get another flight out. The customer service desk was not cooperative and wouldn't accommodate our group. They did not even want to accommodate for us having to miss our flight and had no place to go. Eventually after speaking to several managers they gave us hotel rooms for our group.
This is our go to airline! We use it every time we have to fly. I love how the employees are kind and treat costumer with respect. We use this airline already twice a year. Overall they are amazing!
Wonderful Airlines. Full of friendly employees and clean accommodations. We had a short flight and it was made very comfortable and enjoyable. Customer Service was great. We would use them again.
The flight was pleasant especially since my little and I were flying as unaccompanied minors and she was a little scared, but the flight attendant assigned to us was very friendly and comforting.
Easy to board, nice flight attendants, and good service. It needs more leg room and a second bag free, but other than that. I'd say if you're looking for a fast get away trip, this is the way to go!
Rude staff, no compensation on weather-related cancellation and bad customer service. I was surprised as my first flight with them went well, but the rudeness of their staff on my way back was appalling.
American Airlines is the only airline I fly. They have on average great service and especially on their newer airplanes, there are screens at every seat! Their movie/TV show selection is also great, and offers a wide variety of options to keep you occupied for a flight
This airline is so nice! Not only are the employees fabulous but also when there was a mix up with my plane ticket they took care of it so quickly and really seemed to care about their passangers
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos