American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
It was about as good as you can expect a plane ride to go. I usually shop airlines by price so if at the time I'm booking they have the best rate, I'll use them again. No complaints.
I have never had a problem with American Airlines! They have always helped me when I have had my child and are always friendly! Especially when this mom needs an extra cup of coffee!
Flying with American Airlines was the easiest experience ever. Had absolutely no problems and everyone was warm and friendly on a 10-hour flight. Would definitely fly with them again.
I travel frequently for work and always fly American. I fly a couple time per month. I have already built up loyalty status and I love that I get surprise free upgrades to 1st class!
Hands down the best customer service! The prices of their tickets is absolutely outstanding and not outrageous. Their planes are also well taken care of. Never had an issue with them.
This is your average airlines. They have lots of daily flights and destinations, so they'll get you when you need to be. There's nothing above average and conversely nothing sub-par.
I always fly American. The lines just feel like they move quicker there isn't additional charges for bags etc. Flight attendants are nice. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for
The staff is very friendly. They were very nice concerning the transportation of my cat and I had absolutely no issues. Trips are very easing and there's usually free movies to watch.
Planes are comfy, snacks are provided and blankets as well if needed. Staff are polite and accommodating and very friendly for kids. I don't use this airline company very much but they are great when I have used them in the past. I would recommend
I’ve been on 4 flights with them and I’ve had horrible experiences on all of them. Service is horrible and it always get delayed. Also, a lot of the flight attendants are cranky older ladies who do nothing but complain and yell at younger passengers
Q & A
Do they offer food for children?
I got their credit card and have been saving up miles. Has anyone used their miles for free flights? How is it?
I've thought about doing their credit card to get free flights, does anyone else have it? Worth it?
I can't stand AA. Last year, I had a 4 day trip to the Caribbean that was flying with AA and my flight was canceled the first day and postponed because of "air traffic." I went to one of reps at the airport, explained my situation, and she gave me a web address where I could request a refund for that day I lost and the website turned out to be fake and not even a valid address. So basically I lost a day of vacation and about $100. Thanks for nothing a-holes, not flying with you anytime soon.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos