BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19877)
Yinette R.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite airline and I don't care. Affordable convenient reliable efficient you name it. This airline has it all. Been flying with them for 29 years and I cannot complain one bit.
Shayla T.
Little Rock , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my least favorite airline to use. I have rarely had a flight on time, they lost my husbands luggage on our honeymoon and the customer service was terrible. I hate how they line people up to get on flights, and their prices aren't very good.
Crystal
This airline is good and has a good value on tickets. I use it whenever I need a flight. My favorite part was the customer service. They were excellent and helpful. I would recommend.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hands down the best customer service! The prices of their tickets is absolutely outstanding and not outrageous. Their planes are also well taken care of. Never had an issue with them.
Gabrielle M.
Planes are comfy, snacks are provided and blankets as well if needed. Staff are polite and accommodating and very friendly for kids. I don't use this airline company very much but they are great when I have used them in the past. I would recommend
Simone A.
It's a good Company but the space between the seats in coach class is too tight. There are also some old aircrafts that need improvements. The service is nice since the check in!
Rosa F.
I love the service, safety and generous flight attendants. One time I was traveling with my mother and the flight attendant treats her like a queen, I will never forget that moment!!
Trista H.
New Albany, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines did a fabulous job on my flight they took care of our baggage since we are a military family and we were flying with them to return home after having our daughter
Leslie V.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually reliable. Planes are outdated. Takes forever to get status, but once you have it, it’s great to get free upgrades. Customer service is decent. There are friendlier airlines.
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I have flown American Airlines many times and have had nothing but good experiences! The staff is always friendly and I have never had any major flight changes or issues with them!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?