American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,974 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I had great experiences with American Airlines. I do think they should let military spouses check baggage for free though. The big planes with the screens on the back of the seats are wonderful!!!!
I haven't flown every single airline out there, but I fly American often enough that I feel it's reliable for getting me from place to place. I love that Chase rewards allow for you to redeem travel, as American isn't as cheap as I'd like it to be.
Hate hate hate this airline. I get to the airport early like the request and there is never anyone to take my bags after I check in on there kiosks. Always random delays for nothing.
American Airlines never fells to make us happy! They always provide quality customer service and are always on their “A” game! We will definitely be flying with them on our next trip.
American Airlines is a decent airline. I typically purchase my airline tickets based on value. Their customer service was good. I fly with them a few times a year. Overall satisfied.
Horrible had a 3 hour delay and staff were very rude! A lot of turbulence although I believe that was due to weather so non blameable. Was a cheap discounted flight, so I got what I payed for
It was about as good as you can expect a plane ride to go. I usually shop airlines by price so if at the time I'm booking they have the best rate, I'll use them again. No complaints.
My husband and I just experienced our first flight a few weeks ago. Our trip consisted of 4 flights. We didn't have any problems with our flights. I would fly American Airlines again.
Had a really horrible experience recently with AA. I was heading to Toronto from NY for my grandfather's funeral and we were supposed to leave at 5PM and land around 6:45. Left around 9 and landed closer to midnight. Crew was horrible and unprofessional.
this is probably the best airlines I have ever been on. The costumer service was fantastic. The people were really nice and understanding of my issues. The con was not being first class but that's alright because I enjoyed the 5 hour flight quite comfortably.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos