BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19962)
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
As with any airline company, it's hit or miss! It definitely depends on the cabin crew. I do really love the little snacks they give, but every flight I've ever been on has been overbooked and cramped and I almost ALWAYS have to check on my carry on, which is really annoying!
Madeline H.
Bowling Green, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was my first time flying on American Airlines. All of the flight attendant made sure the passengers were comfortable during the duration of the flight. I look forward to flying with them again.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where do I begin...my husband and I flew American Airlines for our honeymoon to Orlando. It was a disaster. We purchased seats together and they split us up on every leg of the trip. When we went to talk to the gate agent about it in hopes that it was a simple mistake, she did not bother helping us and was extremely rude. She didn't give us any advice on what to do and shooed us away, and trust me, we were extremely kind and patient. And that was only one issue out of the many...I will never fly American Airlines again. I wouldn't ever recommend them to anyone; they have terrible customer service.
Sarah L.
I have been on American airlines before. It has been along time ago but I do remember that I never had an issue with them. It was an airplane nothing special. Got me where I needed to go.
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the best not the worst but it gets me where I need to go so I guess I can't complain much but I will definitely improve in the cleanliness of the bathrooms but the staff is really nice
Raqi P.
Temecula, California
One of the best airlines I have ever flown on. I have flown multiple times in the past few years across the US and they have always been kind and always asked if I was combfortable.
Andrea V.
Westerly
For years I would only fly Jet Blue but this past vacation to the Dominican Republic we flew American because it was cheaper. They were awesome! Although a few our connecting flights were delayed, the staff was amazing and the seats were comfortable.
Beth S.
Washington, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It seems that American Airlines often has delays and unforeseen problems that causes more frustration than anything else.  I try to avoid flying American Airlines if at all possible.
Megan W.
Mooresville
Prices are kind of outrageous sometimes but have not had a problem yet! I know I can trust AA when I get on a flight and they are very attentive to email you about your flight times, etc.
Samantha S.
Using them for our flight next month, have used them before. Upset one of our travelers got booked in a separate seating area than everyone else due to a "mixup" which isn't the first time this has happened.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?