BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Nelly F.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My best friend and I took this airline for our vacation last year in Cancun. So far... this has been one of my best vacations. The staff was friendly and helpful. Flight was on time. No issues.
Angela D.
Rochester, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is an average airline.  It can be pleasant and it can be not so pleasant depending on the day.  The staff on the plane usually makes or breaks the experience.
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
American Airlines Airline Company is great, their terminals are well kept, staff pleasant, planes tidy and in flight services decent. The pet policy they have is disgraceful at best.
Alexis G.
Riding on planes is not my favorite thing to do but with this airline they make it manageable. If I need to fulfill my dream of traveling this airline is definitely in my list of choices.
Roxell C.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't used this airline in a while, but I don't remember having much to complain about.It wasn't as great as other airlines I've experienced, but it gets the job done and I didn't have any bad experiences.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Love taking American Airlines, tons of space on the planes, very friendly flight attendants, always love getting snacks while on the place! And easy and non-stressful landings and takes offs! Great airline!
Karina R.
Tamarac
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used to use them a long time ago, however I have since relocated from NYC and where I live now their flights are more expensive to where I usually travel to. I would definitely use them again if they lowered their prices to the Caribbean.
Holly C.
They are seriously awful and ever bad experience I've felt with on a flight has been with them or united airlines.Avoid completely and pick anyone other than them and save yourself some trouble
Dulce I.
houston
I really like American Airlines I've used them since I started traveling never had a problem other than a plane being a little late which really downstairs bother me at all. For me it's great!
Alex H.
La Puente, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline! Always attention to customer service. They attend to the customer very well. Flights are always good too. The planes are very roomy and comfortable. They are a very good airline!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?