BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Michelle B.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Easy to board, nice flight attendants, and good service. It needs more leg room and a second bag free, but other than that. I'd say if you're looking for a fast get away trip, this is the way to go!
Erica S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown American airlines multiple times and have not yet been disappointed as far as I can remember. Flying is important to me because I live far from home and try and visit as often as I can.
Rachel G.
American Airlines is the only airline I fly. They have on average great service and especially on their newer airplanes, there are screens at every seat! Their movie/TV show selection is also great, and offers a wide variety of options to keep you occupied for a flight
Nina V.
Dacula
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight was pleasant I would definitely recommend American Airlines. Service was great. Comparing to other airlines prices don't bite. I fly very often and know the difference between airlines.
Stephanie J.
Tulsa, OK
This is literally the worst company I’ve ever flown with, I make it a point to avoid using them if at all possible. I ALWAYS have canceled flights, extended layovers, and their fees are always going up. They also need to work on their customer service.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Love that it's always there to use for emergencies that I need to travel to see my mom or family members. I love the new theme of the airlines and love how nice the design of the airplanes are.
Charlene T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I personally enjoy my travel experience with AA. I have not used their services as often because they are on the expensive side. I prefer how they organize seating and the company has amazing service. I was satisfied with AA.
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
I flew business class on a recent trip and was amazed at how quickly we arrived to our destination. I was so comfortable and the meal was so delicious. The attention from the staff was amazing!
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
I flew AA once for a trip to Florida and I was freezing the entire time. The plane smelt really bad the entire way down and only one television in the middle of the aisle which I couldn't see.
Katie L.
Not as clean as the plane should have been. Very limited supply of snacks and beverages. By the time the stewardess got to me to give me a beverage I had to minutes to down it. I didn't finish the drink completely but she took it away regardless. Not good service.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?