BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoy flying American Airlines. I have always been pleased with the service and they always make sure I get where I am going if there is a problem. I almost did not make a flight back for work the next day and they let me switch to a different flight for free. I was very grateful.
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines never disappoints. I have never had an issue with this airline and I always have plenty of leg space. I have not flown on American Airlines recently but in the past they have been great.
Antonia O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Some planes are better than others. Need more snacks and offer better service because you should be comfortable and happy on a two hour flight, not frustrated because the flight attendants won’t do their job effectively.
Nickeasha S.
Wyandanch, NY
I have used American Airlines to fly a couple of times and I really have no complaints. They aren’t a very reliable airlines and they definitely put their passengers first no matter what the circumstance.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
I love American Airlines. I have flown with them four times and every experience was great. Their staff is very helpful and the price is fine. My international flight had wonderful meals and lots of leg room
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
I've been an Aadvantage member and cardholder for over 10 years and although I travel quite a bit their frequent flyer program hasn't kept me the most loyal. I tend to pick price, route and schedule as my priorities because AA just doesn't offer enough incentive for me to fly with them everywhere. Though, the recent merger/buyout of USAirways may be a game changer. Booking award travel is easy online but the routes and schedules offered are usually the worst, however, with United and Delta changing their frequent flier program AA miles are worth the most. I definitely prefer flying with European or Asian airlines because they still believe that flying is a luxury (at least they feed you even on short flights and give you free booze), whereas US based airlines just try to cut costs every possible way. It'd be nice if they brought some of that luxury a la Pan Am days back.
Riley B.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall very average, the check in at Dallas was painless very good. Getting to and from the terminals is very wast when you get to know the layout of the DFW Airport. No food or inflight entertainment.
Sammy C.
I have flown on American Airlines befor and it is horrible. The flight attendance were very rude to me. I was flying from AA to Paris and then taking another plane. It was all AA's fault that I was late for my next plane. They delayed us all and most of us were late for our next plane. When I went to complain that It was their falt and that they needed to book me another plane for free because it was all their fault they were very rude about it and said there was nothing that they could do. I had to stay in a hotel for one night until they could find me another plane. They paid for the hotel which was nice but they could have picked a better one. I am done with AA and will never fly on that plane again until they improve. Also while I was on that plane it almost fell the engine was making such a horrible sound and it was not safe at all. The plane was about to crash.
Krystal S.
Was overall a pleasant experience. No issues boarding, during flight, or picking up luggage.
customer service was helpful and very knowledgeable.
my favorite part would be getting a fantastic seat section alone and with a view.
Was as satisfied with my experience.
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the friendliest staff. Uncomfortable seats. I do have to say that it was clean. I've flown American Airlines about 4-5 times. Would recommend if it's cheap and you literally don't care about comfort.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?