BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20010)
Alexis G.
Riding on planes is not my favorite thing to do but with this airline they make it manageable. If I need to fulfill my dream of traveling this airline is definitely in my list of choices.
Gladys B.
Probably the worst airline I've ever flown in. Not only are they always delayed at jfk but their flight attendants are rude and very rarely help. I now only fly continental, jet blue or spirit.
Nelly F.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My best friend and I took this airline for our vacation last year in Cancun. So far... this has been one of my best vacations. The staff was friendly and helpful. Flight was on time. No issues.
Bailey M.
Columbus, OH
Flying can sometimes come with certain challenges but on American Airlines I always know that I am going to have a friendly, effortless experience! Every interaction is met with strong customer service and I will not hesitate to book my future trips with American!
Alex H.
La Puente, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airline! Always attention to customer service. They attend to the customer very well. Flights are always good too. The planes are very roomy and comfortable. They are a very good airline!
Karina R.
Tamarac
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used to use them a long time ago, however I have since relocated from NYC and where I live now their flights are more expensive to where I usually travel to. I would definitely use them again if they lowered their prices to the Caribbean.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Love taking American Airlines, tons of space on the planes, very friendly flight attendants, always love getting snacks while on the place! And easy and non-stressful landings and takes offs! Great airline!
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
American Airlines Airline Company is great, their terminals are well kept, staff pleasant, planes tidy and in flight services decent. The pet policy they have is disgraceful at best.
Holly C.
They are seriously awful and ever bad experience I've felt with on a flight has been with them or united airlines.Avoid completely and pick anyone other than them and save yourself some trouble
Cassondra J.
Fort Worth, TX
They're always on time at least w my luck! I don't catch myself being scared on their flight LOL. & for the most part their pretty affordable. This is my go to & I will continue to stick w this company!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?