American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,894 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I really like American Airlines I've used them since I started traveling never had a problem other than a plane being a little late which really downstairs bother me at all. For me it's great!
I flew with this airline on long distance. At least 4 times international. My experience with this airline is outstanding good, the crew was very helpful, check-in went fast and on board they were nice and chatty. Pilots were very skilled. I loved flying with them.
Good selection of times that I want to travel. Also, have non-stop flights to those destinations which I love cause I'm always paranoid about losing my luggage when if I have to change planes.
Partnered with British Airways, as a few of us missed an American Airlines flight British Airways allowed us on at no additional charge on an international flight connection. Great hospitality!
Get you where you are going. The in and out of the One World community is confusing. The terminal at SAN is blah. Not my favorite. We travel quite a bit and are considering changing loyalties.
I love American Airlines !! Although I would Never Have a connection through LAX ever again, that particular flight through LAX was a nightmare trying to get to New York . I have since made sure I don't fly through LAX and my flight have been wonderful ever since!!!
AA is always my back up to Southwest. Where Southwest doesn’t fly, I try to fly AA. I haven’t had any bad experiences with AA, but baggage fees are high on top of an already high ticket price.
Not a big fan. Too crowded, seats are too close together. Have to wait in long lines just to board the plane. Sometimes the stewardesses or not very nice and don't seem to have a smile on their face all the time like I think they should. But that's just my opinion
I've never had an issue flying American. I wish they had more direct flights to smaller locations in the US, but that's a pipe dream. Competitive pricing and I, for one, like choosing my seat.
They're always on time at least w my luck! I don't catch myself being scared on their flight LOL. & for the most part their pretty affordable. This is my go to & I will continue to stick w this company!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos